• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Announcement Updated version of WDWMAGIC Forums now live

wdwmagic

Administrator
Original Poster
Advertisement
@wdwmagic , a recent and bugging issue...

Replying on iPad and the reply window is suddenly masked by the keyboard as soon as you type. iPad Pro, now on iOS11.2.5

Thank you
Yes I’m seeing the same thing. It’s impossible to type and see what you are typing.

What I am seeing is in chrome, it keeps jumping to where the ad is. In safari it jumps there when the reply starts... but you can scroll down and see the text input and it stays. In chrome it keeps jumping back :(

@wdwmagic please work on this... it’s a real showstopper

Chrome...
View attachment 263491

Safari

View attachment 263492

The anchor point being at the ad spot is torture
I'm not able to reproduce this so far. Could you confirm the iPad screen size and is it specific to portrait or landscape orientations?

Thanks

wdwmagic

Administrator
Original Poster
My data is messy because i just uodated to ios11 too yesterday.

So for me it was in the last 48hrs... on ipad air2. In either layout. On iphone its fine
Could you try going to Settings, Safari, Advanced, Website Data. Then find WDWMAGIC.COM, hit Edit in the top right, and then the - against WDWMAGIC.COM.

Could you try going to Settings, Safari, Advanced, Website Data. Then find WDWMAGIC.COM, hit Edit in the top right, and then the - against WDWMAGIC.COM.
So testing in safari ( which I never use... I included for another frame of reference)...

Hitting reply jumps to the top of the edit box... but it’s hidden behind the keyboard. But once you start typing and scroll... it is staying in place and not jumping.

However... still had some problems with the cursor trying to go outside the box. In a test post it did it.... but not this post. The other had images in the text area... this one does not.

Tried to capture it... happens when I hit enter and the cursor is at the bottom line of the text input box
0D5413EF-8407-4D65-8509-09EF982C79C5.png