Upcoming/Rumored Projects

Jwhee

"Our Imagineers are fast at work dreaming up new experiences for our guests around the globe. And as you noted, that includes the largest expansion in Magic Kingdom history with New Fantasyland, where Seven Dwarfs Mine Coaster will open soon. And since you mention it, the Avatar project for Animal Kingdom is coming along very nicely. You’ll see more on that very soon!"

Hahaha. Opening in 2065 when NOBODY GIVES A $#*% !!!!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Woudn't that be Star Tours?
Other than the X-wing spinner everyone's always talking about, do they really need anything else?
Star Tours doesn't figure into it. They need a grand E ticket. Something new. It's coming, but no one knows exactly what. As of now I know of somewhere to eat, somewhere to shop, and a better placed academy. And none of these are where Indy is.

G8rchamps

It's going ahead. Possibly phased. No idea about the anchor attraction yet.

It is the future you see.

Will they build a proper E-ticket?

Difficult to see.
Always in motion is the future.

I've got to build something.

Decide you must, how to serve the park best. If you build an x-wing spinner now, help it you could; but you would destroy all for which fans have fought, and suffered.

doctornick

It's going ahead. Possibly phased. No idea about the anchor attraction yet.
Star Tours doesn't figure into it. They need a grand E ticket. Something new. It's coming, but no one knows exactly what. As of now I know of somewhere to eat, somewhere to shop, and a better placed academy. And none of these are where Indy is.

I think phasing it makes some sense simply because they need to open new attractions in DHS ASAP. Ideally, though, if it ends up being phased, the first phase will look good and not be impeded by construction walls (like FLE suffers from).

Martin, are we still looking at Echo Lake area and backstage for Star Wars? SoA seemed to be safe last report.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom