Upcoming/Rumored Projects

PeterAlt

Great news! I've stolen Madam Leotta's crystal ball. I can now predict the future! Here I go...

- Since it took two years to get any Avatar details, I predict it will take two years to get Star Wars land details since the purchase of LucasFilm. This means it won't be until sometime in 2014 until we know what's up!

- There will be renewed interest in finishing the Florida Barge Canal. A spur of the canal running through Lake County will connect WDW directly to Disney cruise ships!

That's all for now!

PeterAlt

look how hard people had to push to get the movies rights. Not to mention JRT hated disney, im about 90% sure a LOTR land will never happen but im 100% sure that if it did happen, it won't be at disney.
In other words, there is greater chance of monorail getting expanded.... Say it.... Say it.... And an even lesser chance of hell freezing over! :)

Disney Nerd <3

I'm not all in for the Avatar land expansion.....I don't even think Avatar is even Disney. I'm going to Disney World in a few days for this first time in eight years.....anything I can look forward to?

neoshinok

It matters quite a bit. While you might find it to be garbage, a significant number of people have exactly the opposite opinion. When you are on the sidelines fuming, that vast majority will be opening their wallets.

Indeed. Good reason Disney and Uni have been vying for these properties for years. It will make the difference on where many people spend an extra 2 or more days of their vacation.

George

Liker of Things
So, I guess I can update my blog with the news that Studios is getting an X-Wing Spinner and a Nazgul flying steed spinner!

DisneyJunkie

It matters quite a bit. While you might find it to be garbage, a significant number of people have exactly the opposite opinion. When you are on the sidelines fuming, that vast majority will be opening their wallets.

Doesn't matter at all, since there won't be such a land for them to open their wallets in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom