Upcoming/Rumored Projects

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
He likes to campaign for DL while taking shots at WDW. In a sense I do not blame him. It is clear now that the DL community is always campaigning for their little resort and see any investment dollars going to WDW as a lost opportunity for the DLR.

However it is clear, the momentum is heading back towards Florida as is necessary. And there ain't no stopping it. :cool:
Seriously, any momentum is still a trickle to the wrong places as opposed to a torrent to the right places. So far.

misterID

Lutz takes shots at WDW because the clowns running the place deserve it. And so do the people/fanbois who think nothing is wrong, WDW is #1, everyone who disagrees is a hater... You know, the enablers to mediocrity. The mom who is in denial that their sweet little kid is a crackhead... Yeah, focus is just about to be given to WDW... Like they've been saying every year for the last decade.

RunnerEd

That's the hope of Disney fans. Sadly, I don't see it becoming reality.

Oh and on that list, I think everybody forgot that Islands of Adventure is getting a Jurassic Park expansion in 2014/15. ;)

To my knowledge, Uni hasn't formally announced this yet. For the life of me, I can't figure out why Disney doesn't announce a DinoLand expansion, bulldoze the Chester and Hester crap and make that area the definitive dinosaur themed area in the world until someone builds a real Jurassic Park. That would put a shot across Uni's bow for sure!

misterID

To my knowledge, Uni hasn't formally announced this yet. For the life of me, I can't figure out why Disney doesn't announce a DinoLand expansion, bulldoze the Chester and Hester crap and make that area the definitive dinosaur themed are in the world until someone builds a real Jurassic Park. That would put a shot across Uni's bow for sure!

I wish that dinosaur jungle cruise would have made its way to Dinolan. It might show up at Avatar... Maybe.

doctornick

Was this an actual thing? I love this idea.

I don't think there is any plans or consideration for a Dinosaur Jungle Cruise (though I too like the idea). There are plans for a Avatar themed cruise which may or may not happen, but I think this is what is being referred to. Basically, a similar concept, but with the AAs animals being the creatures from Avatar as opposed to Dinosaurs.

MotherOfBirds

To my knowledge, Uni hasn't formally announced this yet. For the life of me, I can't figure out why Disney doesn't announce a DinoLand expansion, bulldoze the Chester and Hester crap and make that area the definitive dinosaur themed area in the world until someone builds a real Jurassic Park. That would put a shot across Uni's bow for sure!
Uni hasn't officially announced Potterland 2: Electric Boogaloo either, but construction is well underway.

ThemeParks4Life

Lutz takes shots at WDW because the clowns running the place deserve it. And so do the people/fanbois who think nothing is wrong, WDW is #1, everyone who disagrees is a hater... You know, the enablers to mediocrity. The mom who is in denial that their sweet little kid is a crackhead... Yeah, focus is just about to be given to WDW... Like they've been saying every year for the last decade.

In other words, because WDW is my favorite I deserve those shots? :/

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member

It is merely the difference between tough and unconditional love. We all fall somewhere along the spectrum. I believe WDW is in need of tough love right now, but I don't begrudge those who want to love unconditionally. I do worry that too many in the unconditional category will continue to spoil the World and make it think that everything is fine despite the fact it is dating that crackhead dropout and is taking English composition for the second time. However, recent flat attendance numbers despite the FLE addition may be providing the necessary discipline and teach an important life lesson. Only time will tell.
paranoid.gif

misterID

WDW is my favorite park. I think you're playing really coy and you know what I mean. It's no different than the Elvis fans who saw how unhealthy he looked, how horrible his performances were before he died, and still defended him that nothing was wrong, that he was still the greatest, which didn't force him to look in the mirror and help himself. Like the people around him said: fans can be the greatest enabler... yeah you (in general, not you personally) deserve some scorn. Ignoring problems, blindly defending bad decisions that directly harm what you "love," and going after the people who do care, but are pointing out problems to make things better, I think you deserve the pot shots. It's called tough love.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom