Upcoming/Rumored Projects

DancingPhoenix

Oh wow, I agree. That would be so gorgeous and exciting with the technology and themeing they can do today! And now I have another blog to stalk, thanks for the link!

lazyboy97o

lazyboy97o

How are all these designs being leaked? Not only do these leaks off fans who dream of what could have been but they give the competition some heads-up and make it unlikely for these designs to ever come to fruition!
The competition already knows. It's the same relatively small group of people working together for the various parks.

PeterAlt

The competition already knows. It's the same relatively small group of people working together for the various parks.
Every time I read about what could have been, my blood pressure must be going into unhealthy territory. It's not good PR... Really.

Glasgow

Pretty sad that there's not a single attraction coming in 2013 that involves movement .. unless you count the buses. I'm surprised TDO hasn't deemed them a D-ticket ..

cheezbat

Pretty sad that there's not a single attraction coming in 2013 that involves movement .. unless you count the buses. I'm surprised TDO hasn't deemed them a D-ticket ..
Yep this year absolutely sucks at WDW.

Spend your money at the parks actually investing money into new rides and attractions this year...that'll show TDO what we think of their current business model. ;)

Prototype82

I'm ready for Avatar. It could be their Wizarding World. The wait is going to be painful because that's the only new substantial thing coming.

I'm ready for Avatar. It could be their Wizarding World. The wait is going to be painful because that's the only new substantial thing coming.

See I don't get Avatar land, the movie is dated, it has become a cult classic, Ok it was great to introduce 3D movies but other than that, blah. The squeal/prequel is now under-question if it will ever be made. I don't get wasting the space on it.

To me thats like updating the haunted Mansion to include Disney's "Boogy Man" from the 80's direct to TV movie with sequel. <Don't bother searching for it, it was that bad.> Why not go with something, I don't know more current. Camp Micky/Minnie seems to be a great Ewock village location to me, or finally build Mythic Creature land.

twebber55

See I don't get Avatar land, the movie is dated, it has become a cult classic, Ok it was great to introduce 3D movies but other than that, blah. The squeal/prequel is now under-question if it will ever be made. I don't get wasting the space on it.

To me thats like updating the haunted Mansion to include Disney's "Boogy Man" from the 80's direct to TV movie with sequel. <Don't bother searching for it, it was that bad.> Why not go with something, I don't know more current. Camp Micky/Minnie seems to be a great Ewock village location to me, or finally build Mythic Creature land.
please take this debate to an avatar thread before this turns into another avatar debate thanks

rle4lunch

Whoa, I definitely don't think we need another "maelstrom"- talk about a really weird, outdated ride.

THIS. Not to mention, ridiculous. This is nearly as terrible as Captain EO. Worst ride at Epcot, hands down. Hell, I'd been to that park 8 times before I even knew it existed, and once I found it, I wish I hadn't rode it. All the disillutioned people that walk off that ride shaking their head is more enjoyable than any second of that ride.[/quote]

Prototype82

THIS. Not to mention, ridiculous. This is nearly as terrible as Captain EO. Worst ride at Epcot, hands down. Hell, I'd been to that park 8 times before I even knew it existed, and once I found it, I wish I hadn't rode it. All the disillutioned people that walk off that ride shaking their head is more enjoyable than any second of that ride.
[/quote]
DUDE. Maelstrom is awesome. Vikings and polar bears are rad.

misterID

At the very least they should go ahead and give Animal Kingdom Beastly Mountain.There, you retheme Mysterious Island to Beastly Kingdom and most everybody will be very moderately happy. I would be very happy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom