Upcoming/Rumored Projects

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
I'm thinking he was mocking the post at the top of this thread that asked why they were removing Rock 'n' Roller Coaster

MotherOfBirds

Facades do need to be improved but SWSA & PPF still need some work on the inside because they're a bit long in the tooth. The Tinkerbell barbie doll hanging from the ceiling by fishing line needs to go. :lol: They could also make the figures more mobile. Half the characters in the rides only move at one place, like the wrist or neck, and are otherwise static. Not that PPF needs an even longer wait time

aladdin2007

Facades do need to be improved but SWSA & PPF still need some work on the inside because they're a bit long in the tooth. The Tinkerbell barbie doll hanging from the ceiling by fishing line needs to go:lol:. They could also make the figures more mobile. Half the characters in the rides only move at one place, like the wrist or neck, and are otherwise static. Not that PPF needs an even longer wait time

oh wow is that tink on fishing line still hanging there???:ROFLOL:I thought they finally got rid of that. That is so funny. I havent looked for it recently but def remember it.

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
In the red section of the rumors it said that the Pooh ride would be getting enhancements later this year.

There was talk about ride enhancements, but I haven't heard much on that lately. I wouldn't be surprised if it's just queue enhancements.

UnrealFire

I know rumors like this get started all the time but apparently there was a logistics conference last week at WDW. My coworker insists that her brother-in-law was informed by the Disney head of logistics that Disney is currently working on two parks -- one being Shanghai, and one that is yet to be announced.

I don't believe this unannounced project but does anybody know anything about this conference that could shed some light on the source of this rumor?

EmperorMilenko

I know rumors like this get started all the time but apparently there was a logistics conference last week at WDW. My coworker insists that her brother-in-law was informed by the Disney head of logistics that Disney is currently working on two parks -- one being Shanghai, and one that is yet to be announced.

I don't believe this unannounced project but does anybody know anything about this conference that could shed some light on the source of this rumor?

Haven't heard of it but I highly doubt this "mystery park".

cheezbat

you didnt hear? Disney in Tokyo is building a 3rd gate...they plan on spending another $2 or $3 billion or so on another amazing theme park, so that in the next few years they can take the title as the most visited resort in the world! ;)

(I'm just kidding...though, in all honesty, someday that very well could happen!)

TP2000

Don't think there's any room for a 3rd park :p

There wasn't room for a first park either, as the entire Tokyo Disney Resort is built on landfill over what was once the briny waters of Tokyo Bay.

There's lots of surface parking lots and 1980's Good Neighbor Hotels along the perimeter of the bay, right next to Disneyland. That land could be used for park expansion, instead of or in addition to further landfill out into the bay.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
There was talk about ride enhancements, but I haven't heard much on that lately. I wouldn't be surprised if it's just queue enhancements.

Hey. Has anyone mentioned that you've organized the best WDW rumor/expansion/change summary on the intrawebz? This thread was a great idea and you've done a wonderful job keeping things up to date. I love taking quick peaks at the first post.

CHEERS!!!

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
Hey. Has anyone mentioned that you've organized the best WDW rumor/expansion/change summary on the intrawebz? This thread was a great idea and you've done a wonderful job keeping things up to date. I love taking quick peaks at the first post.

CHEERS!!!

Thanks,
Just keep in mind the "Last edited" date on the bottom. I probably only update this every couple of weeks.

jt04

Thanks,
Just keep in mind the "Last edited" date on the bottom. I probably only update this every couple of weeks.

Tirian and Lee have confirmed only phase 2 is being reworked. All of phase 1 is happening including Aurora and Cinderella's m&g's as announced at the d23 expo. Looking forward to the next update because even the normally reliable "Disney Gossip" appears to have been sipping the JHM kool-aid.

Tirian and Lee have confirmed only phase 2 is being reworked. All of phase 1 is happening including Aurora and Cinderella's m&g's as announced at the d23 expo. Looking forward to the next update because even the normally reliable "Disney Gossip" appears to have been sipping the JHM kool-aid.
There is no Phase 2. The west side of the expansion is happening as planned, the east side is what is being reworked.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom