Upcoming Disney Shows on the Travel Channel-Some New!

S_Grise

bgraham34 said:
Thanks I want to check some of them out. Does anyone know if any of these shows are ever in High Def.
Sadly, I've never seen any of them in hi-def. BTW, my husband is planning on getting a new hi-def video camera before our next trip. He agrees with you that Disney should be hi-def! LOL

DisneyWorld30th

Original Poster
S_Grise said:
Sadly, I've never seen any of them in hi-def. BTW, my husband is planning on getting a new hi-def video camera before our next trip. He agrees with you that Disney should be hi-def! LOL

I have come back from the hospital! They told me I should visit Disney World within the next 90 days as my treatment!

To answer this question regarding HDTV!

There was one show on Discovery HD TV in February. It was called America's Thrillmakers: Walt Disney World. It was totally awsome to see this in HDTV! This show as not been replayed since then!

I have checked the schedule and there is no Disney shows on Discovery HD from now until July. I will check again towards the end of the month!

netenyahoo

steamboat_will said:
Perhaps I may have missed something, but isn't the only Rockin' Roller Coaster in the States in Florida?

I just checked against the Disneyland website, and there was no mention of RnRC anywhere.

Someone care to explain this? Comment?

This is a tour that the hotel gives for teenagers staying at the resort. I had no idea about it either until I saw this show. Someone from the hotel will take the kids around on the different "thrill" rides at DCA. I never heard of it anywhere except this show, so it would be best to check with the Grand Californian to see if they still have the tour.

KevinPage

I honestly can't watch any of these shows where they talk about the parks. The hosts are clueless know-nothing types & they make it like THEY are showing us dolts all the answers and special things going on. Drives me nuts for some reason. :fork: :fork: :fork:

Craig & Lisa

somewhat same question

:slurp: A short time ago my wife saw an ad somewhere that food tv was going to show the unwrapped disneyworld, she unfortunatly forgot when, please, please if it hasn't happened yet could someone pass on that info???????:D

barnum42

KevinPage said:
I honestly can't watch any of these shows where they talk about the parks. The hosts are clueless know-nothing types & they make it like THEY are showing us dolts all the answers and special things going on. Drives me nuts for some reason. :fork: :fork: :fork:
For those of us far far away we just enjoy seeing the parks.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Craig & Lisa said:
:slurp: A short time ago my wife saw an ad somewhere that food tv was going to show the unwrapped disneyworld, she unfortunatly forgot when, please, please if it hasn't happened yet could someone pass on that info???????:D

Unwrapped is at Disney Central IRC. YUM!

KnK

Craig & Lisa said:

I was there when they were filming that episode! We watched Mark Summers film the section at the Turkey cart in MK!

disney4me4ever

DisneyWorld30th said:
I have decided to check myself into a mental hospital! /QUOTE]

Save room for me. Took me a while to figure out that I was a week AHEAD of myself when I was looking for the Unwrapped show. Won't be on til NEXT weekend. :rolleyes:

Ok, 1st comment on the show on Thr travel channel "The fans guide to walt disney world" at 10 am this morning, only 15 minutes into the show. OMG I personally have to say this is totally horrible.......but thats just me.

sheryl2007

All of the shows on the Travel Channel are new to me, we just switched to sat. from Comcast:sohappy: . Comcast definitely does not have the Travel Channel :mad: . I will edit out any other comments on comcast at this time. I saw the Disney weddings special on the Food Network back in March, they were doing a wedding weekend theme. I haven't scene Disney unwrapped but will DVR it. The weddings one was great , I taped and watched it over and over.:) Thanks for the info!

ead79

Can someone help technology challenged me? How do I access Disney Central? I’d love to download the shows. Thanks!

cpcpjfan

Comcast definitely does not have the Travel Channel :mad:

Not sure why you aren't getting it. We have it here in MA. Hopefully you'll be able to find it online. The one this morning was a little lame, but for us Disney junkie's, it's a great fix to be able to see the parks.

OliveMcFly

Thanks for the dates. That Fans Guide really bugged me...it was such simple stuff but, whatever. Anything to catch a glimpse at WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom