Upcoming Disney Shows on the Travel Channel-Some New!

imamouse

Thanks for posting the date/times of the upcoming Disney TV shows. I just wish more of them were on at night (most of them air during the work day). Am I the only one who doesn't have Tivo yet? I need to take care of that - soon!

maxime29

Premium Member
VulliamyWDW said:
Can people in the UK get these shows or are they only shown in the US? :veryconfu

If you are able to pick up the Travel Channel, then maybe. You can download the episodes from #disney-central on IRC.

SewIn2Disney

Fantasmic!329 said:
I have basic Comcast for my TV (not Digital Cable), so would I get the Travel Channel? I'm not really sure.

Unfortunately, for most of us Comcast users in New Jersey.....no.
I know I don't get it, and none of my relatives (all over NJ) don't either.

We can just hope someone is nice enough to put it online for us!

DisneyWorld30th

Original Poster
Sorry :(

This letter is to apologize on my original post regarding the two shows I marked as NEW. According to my source (which will remain anonymous at this time), these shows were new!

After looking at the evidence on Page 1 and Page 2, I realize I was incorrect. I apologize to the WDWMAGIC community, the Walt Disney Company, the Travel Channel and my family!

I have decided to check myself into a mental hospital!

Please enjoy the shows on the Travel Channel.

The mental hospital does not have cable!

Goodbye and Farewell!

Sincerely,

DisneyWorld30th

Robfasto

S_Grise said:
Please don't laugh at my technical ignorance...how do you get the show from TIVO to DVD?

I got a stand alone DVD burner last year (Wal-mart has them for under $150) which is just like a VCR. So after watching things I just burn them to DVD to have forever. From there it is easy to rip on to the computer.

DisneyWorld30th said:
This letter is to apologize on my original post regarding the two shows I marked as NEW. According to my source (which will remain anonymous at this time), these shows were new!

After looking at the evidence on Page 1 and Page 2, I realize I was incorrect. I apologize to the WDWMAGIC community, the Walt Disney Company, the Travel Channel and my family!

Please enjoy the shows on the Travel Channel.

Not a problem, thanks for posting. I just didn't want folks who have seen the Animal Kingdom Lodge episode trying to kill themselves in order to watch something they have already seen.

I know I would have... ;)

goldenstate5

DisneyWorld30th said:
June 28, 2005 (Repeat)
10:00AM
Inside Walt Disney Studios: Paris
Disney engineers have taken Walt Disney's original Hollywood studios as the basis for a theme park and added the best stunt shows, coasters and movie-based attractions to make Disney Studios Paris the most exciting theme in Europe.

Wow...I bet that has a lot of commericals during it, what is it, like fifteen minutes?...

barnum42

VulliamyWDW said:
Can people in the UK get these shows or are they only shown in the US? :veryconfu
As far as I know they are not broadcast here in the UK. However, thanks to our good friends that contribute to Disney Central we can get to see them that way :D

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
DisneyWorld30th said:

Goodbye and Farewell!

Sincerely,

DisneyWorld30th
They`re coming to take me away...

Nooo - come back DisneyWord30th!!

djmatthews

I don't beleive either Disney's Great Escapes or Vacation Challenge: Disney World are on Disney Central... please correct me if I'm wrong. I would love to see these. Us peeps in the UK feel so left out!!! :(

S_Grise

Miss Bell said:
I so need this to get me through until my trip in two weeks--I'm at that super crazy, everything's about the trip phase right now and this will help.
I'm at that phase and my trip's not until next year! LOL

S_Grise

Robfasto said:
I got a stand alone DVD burner last year (Wal-mart has them for under $150) which is just like a VCR. So after watching things I just burn them to DVD to have forever. From there it is easy to rip on to the computer.
Ooooh, so it's not a dual tuner Tivo. That would be a tough call for me.
disney4me4ever said:
Checking for this now, but on Time Warner, we have Summer Unwrapped.
Bummer. I didn't know diff. cable companies showed different stuff. Has anyone ever seen the Disney Weddings episode on the Food Network? That was a GREAT one.

LoisMustDie

DisneyWorld30th said:

Whoa there. Don't you think you're overreacting just a wee bit? It's not life-or-death we're talking about here. We still appreciate the info.

steamboat_will

A really long trip from her hotel...

DisneyWorld30th said:
All of the shows have been on before! I was incorrect in my original posting! Sorry for the confusion!

June 28, 2005 (Repeat)
11:00AM
Great Hotels: Disney's Grand Californian Hotel
Take a dream vacation in a hotel located in the middle of Disney's California Adventure theme park. Samantha meets characters for breakfast at the Story Teller's Café, and joins teenagers for the ride of her life on the Rockin' Roller Coaster Tour.

Perhaps I may have missed something, but isn't the only Rockin' Roller Coaster in the States in Florida?

I just checked against the Disneyland website, and there was no mention of RnRC anywhere.

Someone care to explain this? Comment?

imagineer boy

steamboat_will said:
Perhaps I may have missed something, but isn't the only Rockin' Roller Coaster in the States in Florida?

I just checked against the Disneyland website, and there was no mention of RnRC anywhere.

Someone care to explain this? Comment?

The only other Disney theme park that has a Rockin Roller Coaster is Disney Studios Paris. Rockin Roller Coaster tour?! I have no idea what they're talking about. There is no RRC in DCA. Perhaps they are reffering to the California Screaming Coaster.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom