Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

NiarrNDisney

Also....aren't travel agents extinct?

Actually no! Recently in the past few years people have been returning to TA's more and more to plan their trips and not just for going on a Cruise. TA's are known for finding great deals and discounts that are not always available to public, in this day in age where people are watching their spending, TA's are a great way to help save money but still have the vacation of your dreams.

216bruce

She's written a wonderful parody of lots of posters here and fams seen and heard in the park. Granted, a little (but only a little) exagerrated. She's also at 9 pages of responses to her satire/parody. Well done!
"It's dead Jim"

eliz603

She's written a wonderful parody of lots of posters here and fams seen and heard in the park. Granted, a little (but only a little) exagerrated. She's also at 9 pages of responses to her satire/parody. Well done!
"It's dead Jim"

I thought it was a total fake at first. Then her prior trip reports were unearthed. Same complaints! It was still Disney's fault for being late to ADRs. She didn't like what it takes to get to the MK from the parking lot. She got mad at CMs who wouldn't just let them park the stroller where they wanted. She was a travel agent back then as well. And these were from 2002 and 2003 in positive reviews. Not my detective work but posted elsewhere.

FettFan

"It's dead Jim"

I don't know...she's got a long history at the DIS boards, including one from 2002 when she complains that Norway is too far away from epcot's entrance.

Obi

her story just gets more interesting... just seeing how far she is willing to go with it... in the p.o. consumer link she has gone under 3 different names. one of the replies was a direct cut & paste from another disney fan site. plus, it said it was from philidelphia. however, her tripadvisor posts say she is from plant city, florida. wow!

Susan Savia

For someone thats supposed to be a travel agent one would think that You would Know all these things! Any Disney book or website has tons of information informing people of the ins and outs of the parks, closures, etc. Do a little research next time!

Tomi-Rocket

So you are a travel agent and you did NO research before going to Disney World? And you don't even have to research some things because many of the changes have been in newspapers and magazines. I'd think, especially paying that much money, you'd know a bit of what you are getting into.

Quite frankly, a lot of what you said simply sounded like an entitled whiner. And here's a clue - your prince and princesses are only yours and they are not owed anything more than any other children. There were hundreds of kids there that day who saw just what your kids saw. Are they ALL supposed to get refunded tickets? Or the special treatment you expected? I suspect one reason customer service has "gown downhill" is because of people like you who complain because they've paid a lot of money and then their vacation isn't PERFECT. Do you think your princess was the only one who didn't get to meet Cinderella? Things will go wrong on every vacation, no matter where you go or how much you spend. Only going one day and even with more kids than we have my family of four spent 10 days at Disney and therefore spent way more money than you did, does that mean my trip should be better than yours? No, it does not. But what did make it better? I researched. I haven't been as often as you have nor am I a travel agent but our trip was great because of a little research and planning.

How are you even on this website and don't know about so many changes? It seems absurd, really.

I wish people would stop expecting the unexpected. We have never been chosen for anything magical extra - like a free room upgrade or family of the day or free fastpasses. Should I call and complain? No, we go and just relish the time we're there, enjoying the food (esp getting ADR's where needed) and loving the rides.

Since you're a travel agent I hope you didn't plan any vacations to Disney recently since you had no idea what's going on there because if you did and the people complained you would owe your clients a refund.

People need to get off their high horses and realize that things happen, things go wrong and things often don't go as planned and most of the time it's just the result of bad luck and that nobody needs to "pay" for that.

copcarguyp71

c6982dab4678de76aa055c1e8b6940d5.jpg

216bruce

I don't know...she's got a long history at the DIS boards, including one from 2002 when she complains that Norway is too far away from epcot's entrance.
I'm sorry, but I can't believe someone like this is real and not just putting everybody on, even if it's on multiple boards and sites. Then again, I can't believe "Honey BooBoo" is a show. Maybe she's Momma June?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom