Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

Violiav

That's what I wondered. 20+ times tells me someone with mucho disposable income or an Orlando native. Impromptu tells me Orlando native (an Orlando native would damn well know about the many WDW changes over the past few).

All in all it screams fake.

mousehockey37

Did anyone notice that on her second comment (third post on that site) that her location is listed as Philly? If that's accurate, then how impromptu was this trip?

She also doesn't realize that in her 2nd comment that when she rants about the highest ticket prices, that what she's getting there is being let through the turnstyle into the park. Her admission doesn't guarantee that anything will be open or works properly nor does it cover any type of food or character interaction.

eliz603

That's what I wondered. 20+ times tells me someone with mucho disposable income or an Orlando native. Impromptu tells me Orlando native (an Orlando native would damn well know about the many WDW changes over the past few).

I was convinced earlier in the day it was fake until some old comments (10 yrs old) surfaced of trip reports and some of the same complaints.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
And why is Ms. Katiebug not here defending her rant? There's something strange afoot. Or perhaps a whole leg.
She did. She just did it on the boards which shall not be named.

Apparently her husband joined in as well...and, she also has a history of similar incidents that she's complained / trip reports about over on the boards which shall not be named since 2002!

mousehockey37

Yeah, but the older posts giving the same details from 2003, where she only had 2 kids, but her and her husband were the same, ages work out correctly and her usernames are similar. Also, it did say Philly in her 2nd comment. So, I'd have to imagine that it's real. It's real and she's quite the eccentric travel agent. I just wish we knew what travel firm so we could call and ask questions. :angelic:

Lisalyn

I noticed, and it may have been brought up, but she just joined that edconsumer website yesterday also. The same day she joined here or made her post here? Weird. And why address it on all the boards? She is barking up the wrong trees. If she has a problem she needs to address her concerns with Disney. Not keep all us hopping trying to guess who she is and if she/he is for real. :banghead:...obviously my popcorn has run out and the movie is officially over! LOL :D

Violiav

K this might derail but after so many comments about that Figment ride I read up on it and watched the video of the new one. It all seemed pretty cheesy. Old one, new one. I guess I would have had to seen the original when I was 8 or something to get it.

NiarrNDisney

So you're a Travel Agent? Well I would like to know your name and place of business so I can make sure I inform anyone planning a trip anywhere not just WDW that you have to be one of the worst agents in your supposed industry.
Words of advice: DO YOUR RESEARCH!
Like Las Vegas where things can change from one trip to the next! WDW is also progressive, things that may have happened or you were used to on your last trip can't always be expected in the future. Hence why there are so many Books, DVD's, Forums, Planning Guides, Real Travel Agents, Web Sites and especially the Disney Park Planning site that are available to the public to help them plan their vacations!

Edit: BTW I find it funny that you are complaining about having to walk through the Smoking area behind the Castle when your husband apparently is a smoker! I would think you and your brood of future kings and queens would be used to second hand smoke by now!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom