Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

KBLovedDisney

TAE0dz0.gif

...No.

baskinthemagic

Livin' to Bask in the Magic!
A Very Katie Christmas:

Let me start out by saying that I love Christmas, or at least I did until Santa’s visit on December 24. I have celebrated Christmas every year since birth. I have a green and red sweater. I jingle my bells. I never thought I would ever write a complaint letter about the “holiest day on earth”. The reason I celebrated this year is my spawn. I have an adorable little Princess who is 5 years old, named Sheeba, and my 3 year-5 month old Prince Fauntleroy. I also have a 15 year old Princess Antoinette and a 17 year old Princess Narcissus. We are a big family. We put out plenty of milk-and-cookies for Santa’s visit.

The first thing I noticed about Santa was his sooty suit and beard. (hmmmmmm, not very magical). Once past the hearth I noticed his suit is not even Cashmere!!!! It is ugly, and not magical at all. And his bag was not so full it was running over. There were two elves blocking the way so that we could not rip things out of his “gift” bag – very unmagical. The elves could clearly see that Sheeba was crying because all she wanted to do was see the Easter Bunny. They didn’t do anything!!!!!! In fact, they just looked disgusting with their pointy little ears and looked mad that my annoying kid was crying. They didn’t say, “Don’t worry, you’ll see The Easter Bunny next spring” or offer to fly her in Santa’s “magic” sleigh to see the rabbit immediately, or even say “I’m sorry, little princess, please don’t cry!!!!” So basically Santa’s whole entourage was in my palace less than fifteen minutes and my little girl is crying.

My little girl never did see the Easter Bunny that day.

For Christmas Dinner I asked Santa to get Bobby Flay to cook my royal court a banquet but he said Bobby was “unavailable”. Apparently “Santa” couldn’t even provide my monarchical family with a decent meal. Also, Antoinette is a picky eater and only eats cake. It seems that Santa thinks only leaving pies, brownies, scones, and ice-cream for my little sweet-eater is acceptable. What!!!!! Are you serious??????

You can bet I am going to let everyone know about the level of “service” that Santa and his elves provided. I am even going to let Jesus Christ know as this “holiday” is kind of about him too in some respects. This Christmas would have been a complete failure if Denny’s was not open 24/7. That “unmagical” fat old man in the dirty red suit may not have delivered the royal jewels or ponies that I promised my princesses and prince that he would -- but the day was saved because of a delicious Grand Slam platter with extra whipped butter.

Our waitress however…

RHCP Mickey

This thread is one of the darkest/greatest corners of the internet into which I've ever stumbled.

However, now I have to leave work to go fetch my princes and princesses at home because Hamilton is playing downtown tonight and we don't have tickets but I'm sure there will be a spot for us and Lin Manuel Miranda will devote the show to my family and then serenade us in our $12 front row tickets that I anticipate getting and after the show we will return to our house which by that time the contractor I called this morning will have transformed into an exact replica of Cinderella's Castle for a maximum of $348 and we will have a character party in which the princes and princesses get to spend an unlimited amount of time with each and every Disney character ever created especially those from the Star Wars prequels because as you all know Jar Jar is the greatest sidekick of all time and Qui Gon Jin is the real hero of the galactic universe.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
A Very Katie Christmas:

Let me start out by saying that I love Christmas, or at least I did until Santa’s visit on December 24. I have celebrated Christmas every year since birth. I have a green and red sweater. I jingle my bells. I never thought I would ever write a complaint letter about the “holiest day on earth”. The reason I celebrated this year is my spawn. I have an adorable little Princess who is 5 years old, named Sheeba, and my 3 year-5 month old Prince Fauntleroy. I also have a 15 year old Princess Antoinette and a 17 year old Princess Narcissus. We are a big family. We put out plenty of milk-and-cookies for Santa’s visit.

The first thing I noticed about Santa was his sooty suit and beard. (hmmmmmm, not very magical). Once past the hearth I noticed his suit is not even Cashmere!!!! It is ugly, and not magical at all. And his bag was not so full it was running over. There were two elves blocking the way so that we could not rip things out of his “gift” bag – very unmagical. The elves could clearly see that Sheeba was crying because all she wanted to do was see the Easter Bunny. They didn’t do anything!!!!!! In fact, they just looked disgusting with their pointy little ears and looked mad that my annoying kid was crying. They didn’t say, “Don’t worry, you’ll see The Easter Bunny next spring” or offer to fly her in Santa’s “magic” sleigh to see the rabbit immediately, or even say “I’m sorry, little princess, please don’t cry!!!!” So basically Santa’s whole entourage was in my palace less than fifteen minutes and my little girl is crying.

For Christmas Dinner I asked Santa to get Bobby Flay to cook my royal court a banquet but he said Bobby was “unavailable”. Apparently “Santa” couldn’t even provide my monarchical family with a decent meal. Also, Antoinette is a picky eater and only eats cake. It seems that Santa thinks only leaving pies, brownies, scones, and ice-cream for my little sweet-eater is acceptable. What!!!!! Are you serious??????

You can bet I am going to let everyone know about the level of “service” that Santa and his elves provided. I am even going to let Jesus Christ know as this “holiday” is kind of about him too in some respects. This Christmas would have been a complete failure if Denny’s was not open 24/7. That “unmagical” fat old man in the dirty red suit may not have delivered the royal jewels or ponies that I promised my princesses and prince that he would -- but the day was saved because of a delicious Grand Slam platter with extra whipped butter.

Our waitress however…

:hilarious:

Bacon

And a happy Katie year
My princess’ and prince wanted to stay up to midnight. However I insisted to stay up til 5 am. So they have enough time to make my house the White House because I pamper my little kid’s I mean royals! So we went to Denny’s at 5:00 pm they wanted to see the ball drop so I gave them a basketball. Then they shouted out loud “NOT THAT BALL!!1!1!!1!1!1!2!2!2!2!2!!1!22!!1!” The waiters were staring at me like I should take care of my kid’s. Is he insane? DH had to go outside of Denny’s to kill a mouse (Bothering his OCD) then they kicked us out What? are they mad? So we went home and the whitehouse wasn’t done and the president wasn’t there. Very unmagical..

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
A Very Katie Christmas:

Our waitress however…

I laughed so hard I cried!!!! :)

The Empress Lilly

Moat drained, inaccessible castle, no more roaming characters, a 30 minute wait for a sub par $70 fastfood lunch without even a place to sit down and rest your two toddlers because of overcrowding?

Katie may have her little irritable ways, but in essence all these years later she is still as right as she has always been.

And that $14 parking space has increased 50% to $20 in the four years since. About the same increase as all the other prices, crowds and amount of planning needed.

Last edited:

Cesar R M

Moat drained, inaccessible castle, no more roaming characters, a wait of 30 minutes for a sub par $70 fastfood lunch for your your family, and no place to even sit down and rest your two toddlers because of overcrowding.

Katie may have her little irritable ways, but in essence all these years later she is still as right as she has always been.

And that $14 parking space has increased 50% to $20 in the four years since. About the same increase as the other prices, crowds and amount of planning needed.
Discounts are being removed too..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom