Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

Matthew

I cant believe this woman actually wrote this!

and i then cant believe she claims she got some compensation out of Disney???? I can only assume they paid her off because they didn't want to die from laughter at another letter from her!

Damon7777

it took fifteen minutes to wait for the tram

I have never waited anywhere near that time to hitch a ride on any WDW park tram......I've taken well over 150 tram rides. I wonder if she inflated time like countless others do when they're ticked off but good????

Last edited:

Bacon

Ok I know this may not be the same KatieBug we all know and love but on TripAdvisor I looked up KatieBug101 and this popped up
DB5320C7-16E3-4475-8F49-804C8BA4D77E.jpeg

Also same age

NelleBelle

I totally forgot what this thread was and then re-read the OP :banghead: It was totally worse reading the 2nd time. I swear she's related to Katiebug!!!

Weather_Lady

So hard to tell IQ from a picture... :hilarious:

Thankfully, her post told us all we needed to know. ;)

She has/had a profile on the DISboards, if you want to see the whole darling family of royalty. I looked it up once, and then felt like a weirdo stalker. There are a few other women out there who go by "Katiebug" -- including a much younger, totally unrelated one who has a travel blog -- but don't be fooled. There is only one "unmagical" Katiebug (and her real name is J*******) -- we should just be thankful that she brought her freakshow to us, because it's given so many hours of free entertainment.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom