Universe of Energy being unrepainted!

EPCOT Explorer

Fantastic update, Mr. EPCOT. UoE looks very nice...I had forgotten how the classic look complimented the pav so nicely. Now they just gotta cut down the plants.:dazzle:

Expo...Interesting ideas. Maybe when we get a sponsor..?

EpcotServo

Finally got to see the paintjob today! AWESOME. AWESOME to the MAX.

If it hasn't been said, the Final portion after the last rib is painted to continue the "Radiant" heat color scheme and looks better than the bland blue, even if it isn't the original mirrors.

Gots some nice Non-cellphone telephone pictures to be featured in an Update tomorrow!
:D

EPCOT Explorer

Finally got to see the paintjob today! AWESOME. AWESOME to the MAX.

If it hasn't been said, the Final portion after the last rib is painted to continue the "Radiant" heat color scheme and looks better than the bland blue, even if it isn't the original mirrors.

Gots some nice Non-cellphone telephone pictures to be featured in an Update tomorrow!
:D

May you receive a large "wh00t!":sohappy::sohappy::D

Can't wait, Travis.

Jasonflz

Does anyone else notice how much the Suntrust logo looks like the paint scheme?

sunTrustLogo.jpg

hpyhnt 1000

^Well, considering their logo is a styalized sun, what other colors would one use besides orange and yellow? :lookaroun :shrug:

Just sayin'. :lol: :wave:

Jasonflz

^Well, considering their logo is a styalized sun, what other colors would one use besides orange and yellow? :lookaroun :shrug:

Just sayin'. :lol: :wave:

Green. :lookaroun

btw; I need to get a picture of my local Evan's Oil Company sign. It really looks alot like the old Universe Of Energy sign.:lookaroun

austinpowers100

i was looking for ellesn engery soundtrack pea brain can somene downalods the tracks from ellens engery advneture ride soundtrack and put them on mp3 i would like to downalod the ride tracks from show

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom