Universals New Nighttime Show

TTA94

Original Poster
Only thing it seems to be lacking now is lasers. Their previous show had lasers I believe.

Daveeeeed

Looks like a good show, and it's definitely a step in the right direction for Universal. It may not have the mind blowing choreography of World of Color, and it's by no means a masterpiece, but in terms of enjoyment, it's at least on par with Rivers of Light (eventhough ROL has an awesome soundtrack and tech the show itself is lacking).

This makes me excited for the future of night shows. Disney has always killed it (especially in the last few years with World of Color & Happily Ever After), but nobody else really could even come close. Universal is on the right track now!

OG Runner

it's at least on par with Rivers of Light (eventhough ROL has an awesome soundtrack and tech the show itself is lacking).

I am a huge Disney fan and went to Rivers of Light in January and I really think this is a much better and overall, more
enjoyable show.

Daveeeeed

it's at least on par with Rivers of Light (eventhough ROL has an awesome soundtrack and tech the show itself is lacking).

I am a huge Disney fan and went to Rivers of Light in January and I really think this is a much better and overall, more
enjoyable show.
This is, IMO, what Rivers of Light should have been.
Personal opinions ofc. I haven't seen Uni's new show, but I think I'd probably prefer Rivers of Light, yet for most people I'm sure they are comparable for different reasons.

Tom Morrow

This is, IMO, what Rivers of Light should have been.
Couldn't disagree more. This show looks decent, but it's yet another "greatest hits" clip playlist that has already been done to death. Every projection show is this. World of Color is this. The Cinematic Spectacular was this. Etc.

Rivers of Light may have missed the mark a bit in execution but at least it shows ambition and artistic vision.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom