Universals New Nighttime Show

jrhwdw

According to the UOR side of that other site, Cinematic returns this Sat?!?!? True??????
This would be a GREAT Step Forward!!!

EDIT: I don't Believe it!!! It's on the official site!!!! This should be interesting!

Last edited:

Jon81uk

According to the UOR side of that other site, Cinematic returns this Sat?!?!? True??????
This would be a GREAT Step Forward!!!

EDIT: I don't Believe it!!! It's on the official site!!!! This should be interesting!

Going to be interesting how they deal with crowding and social distancing!

jrhwdw

2 more showtimes! Tomorrow night and Halloween! This is prob. the first year CineCele would show in Oct thanks to no HHN....I like it!

I wouldn't go for it but anyone think USF might suprise us with the HHN Lagoon show for next Sat/Halloween Night?

JoeCamel

2 more showtimes! Tomorrow night and Halloween! This is prob. the first year CineCele would show in Oct thanks to no HHN....I like it!

I wouldn't go for it but anyone think USF might suprise us with the HHN Lagoon show for next Sat/Halloween Night?
I wonder if they run the Halloween tag??

JT3000

They were running last year's show after hours a while back, but I have no idea why. It may have just been an equipment test.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom