Universals New Nighttime Show

TTA94

Original Poster
Does anyone have details on Universal’s new nighttime show? Currently I think they are building a new viewing area and installing something in the water?

JoeCamel

Does anyone have details on Universal’s new nighttime show? Currently I think they are building a new viewing area and installing something in the water?
Seems to be under deep wraps so you will have to be patient til it is announced. No permits have been issued for this that anyone has posted

JohnD

Would be great if it opens or are there are previews in the last week in May (following Memorial Day). I'm there May 29-June 1.

OG Runner

This could be sooner than you think. If you look on YouTube, there is a video, some people took,
showing rehearsals of the show, with lighted floats. One looked like a huge lighted Megatron.

jrhwdw

Just looked at the Inside Universal forums and while no new big info, they siad Universal has a date, we don't know it yet.

TTA94

Original Poster
This could be sooner than you think. If you look on YouTube, there is a video, some people took,
showing rehearsals of the show, with lighted floats. One looked like a huge lighted Megatron.

Are you sure that was for Orlando and not the new Japan nighttime parade? They have a huge lighted Megatron.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom