Universal Epic Universe (South Expansion Complex) - Opens 2025

sedati

My concern is that the classic monsters are going to be treated more like the Avengers than their classic counterparts. Not that I'd mind an Avengers-type attraction, but while I feel the village will deliver on dark and spooky (once the sweltering Florida sun sets) I worry the attraction will be more loud and flashy.

Disneyhead'71

My concern is that the classic monsters are going to be treated more like the Avengers than their classic counterparts. Not that I'd mind an Avengers-type attraction, but while I feel the village will deliver on dark and spooky (once the sweltering Florida sun sets) I worry the attraction will be more loud and flashy.
I mean, the Phantom has a pipe organ that shoots flames.

Jedijax719

Is Universal going to reboot, reinstate their monsters cinematic universe to coincide with EU/DU? I see there's a Wolfman movie in 2025 and James Wan is also supposedly doing a Frankenstein movie. If done well, I can see the Frankenstein movie doing VERY well.

JT3000

Is Universal going to reboot, reinstate their monsters cinematic universe to coincide with EU/DU? I see there's a Wolfman movie in 2025 and James Wan is also supposedly doing a Frankenstein movie. If done well, I can see the Frankenstein movie doing VERY well.
They're always trying to reboot the monsters, and usually failing. This land's very name is a legacy of that fact.

lazyboy97o

They say in the video that the land ties to all of the movies. They intentionally didn’t anchor it to any specific set of movies so they can pick and choose.

mellyf

Deliver AND MAINTAIN! This should be spectacular in 2025, but they don’t have the best track record maintaining outside of Harry Potter lands. They need to keep all of these visual effects and animatronics working.

We just booked a December 2025 trip because I want to see this land, in particular, at night.

Hmm, we're booked September 2025, but you have me re-thinking that!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom