Universal Demolishing Soundstage 44

JT3000

Very true.... Now a member of that same site said a birdie told him a restaurant for character dining... I'm not believing that one either... In wait and see mode...

I can guarantee it's not a restaurant. They wouldn't put two literally right next to each other (with a third within sight of this plot.)

HTF

Wow that was ground breaking. As for the project itself I actually think its Transformers. Just wanted to share what I heard that's all. BTW screen names from one forum to another don't have to be the same.

HTF

Yeah I didn't think it was Madagascar myself and if anything they could be part of the parades expansion next year. There characters would make an awesome fifth float or even the replacement for hop but that's a whole different story. I was there yesterday and if themed correctly on all sides TF would work.

maxairmike

I was actually very surprised by Hop's inclusion in the parade, although I'm betting it was more because of the recent release of (what is hopefully the final) the movie. Now that I think about it, I am surprised Madagascar wasn't included somewhere. The M&G seems to be mildly popular from the few times I've seen it and it seems like a much more popular movie than Hop. I do really like the Hop float, though, mainly for the drums.

HTF

Yeah that's why I said fifth float because the Hop float is being extremely well received by guests. "We love the Easter bunny one." sigh....

HTF

IMG_0627.jpg

Captain Chaos

Well, this has nothing to do with SS44 but it seems as if The Mummy is being used as a testing grounds for Gringott's attraction effects...

But this does have something to do with SS44... Mr. Teebin has stated something about SS44, of course he says he is using conjecture, that we should watch SS44's footprint then watch the height, and finally cancel our trips to USH... I'm thinking he is hinting at Transformers... Cause, why would we want to cancel our trip if SS44 was only becoming House of Horrors.... It isn't a headliner unlike.... Transformers... What else do they have in USH that could come over to USO and be worth cancelling a trip to USH over???

**not actual trips mind you... this is a Teebin riddle...

AswaySuller

Well, this has nothing to do with SS44 but it seems as if The Mummy is being used as a testing grounds for Gringott's attraction effects...

But this does have something to do with SS44... Mr. Teebin has stated something about SS44, of course he says he is using conjecture, that we should watch SS44's footprint then watch the height, and finally cancel our trips to USH... I'm thinking he is hinting at Transformers... Cause, why would we want to cancel our trip if SS44 was only becoming House of Horrors.... It isn't a headliner unlike.... Transformers... What else do they have in USH that could come over to USO and be worth cancelling a trip to USH over???

**not actual trips mind you... this is a Teebin riddle...

It's waterworld, bus drivers have since confirmed this!

comics101

Could the attraction be something small, like the Special Effects show? That show was really a highlight of our trip last summer, the whole family thought it was hilarious. I'm not sure why anyone would cancel a trip to USH over that show though...
Thinking about it, the SFX show was very similar to the Monster Make Up show too. Idk

HenryMystic

Could the attraction be something small, like the Special Effects show? That show was really a highlight of our trip last summer, the whole family thought it was hilarious. I'm not sure why anyone would cancel a trip to USH over that show though...
Thinking about it, the SFX show was very similar to the Monster Make Up show too. Idk
It's going to be something big and tall. Otherwise, they would have just reused 44.

JT3000

It's going to be something big and tall. Otherwise, they would have just reused 44.

The main problem with SS 44 wasn't its size, but its layout. It wasn't built like the other soundstages, with a bunch of open space inside. It had a specific, very limiting layout. Only a certain type of attraction could go in there, which is why they let it sit and rot for over a decade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom