Universal Demolishing Soundstage 44

Millionaire2K

Why is everyone quick to jump on every bandwagon? (just wondering) First TF now The House of Horror. Lets wait and see what Universal says. Im gonna so NO to the House of Horror. (a hope) I see no reason to build a crappy USH attraction at USF. And to rebuild a huge soundstage for it seems stupid also. But that's just me. I'll wait to see what Universal says before I get upset or excited.

AmongMadPeople

Why is everyone quick to jump on every bandwagon? (just wondering) First TF now The House of Horror. Lets wait and see what Universal says. Im gonna so NO to the House of Horror. (a hope) I see no reason to build a crappy USH attraction at USF. And to rebuild a huge soundstage for it seems stupid also. But that's just me. I'll wait to see what Universal says before I get upset or excited.

Probably because the discussion on Soundstage 44 is taking place on two different threads, making the conversation on this one seem kind of disjointed and out of the blue. Our resident "in the know" posters have indicated these things and I usually believe them more than I believe my own personal wish list. Still waiting for Universal to hold a press conference for HP 2.0, but it's not stopping me from being excited about it.

Millionaire2K

Well House of Horrors is not over rated becuase it sucks. I agree about the monsters. But House of Horrors is not the way. Create a dark ride. Not a haunted House that will never be as good as the HHN houses. Its just a flawed idea.

CaptainEO95

Well House of Horrors is not over rated becuase it sucks. I agree about the monsters. But House of Horrors is not the way. Create a dark ride. Not a haunted House that will never be as good as the HHN houses. Its just a flawed idea.

Well here is how I see it; House of Horrors is WAY more detailed and elaborate than ANY HHN maze I have ever seen. Mostly because it is PERMANENT. I also just can't see how someone could prefer a cheesy dark ride over a frightening house of sheer terror. The Universal Monsters deserve this.

Millionaire2K

Well if they build a "frightening house of sheer terror." then i'm all for it. However House of Horrors is not that. Unless they keep it fully staffed I guess it will be a skip attraction in about 2 visits.

Oh and I don't prefer a "cheesy dark ride " I prefer a "dark ride of sheer terror"

JT3000

I'm hesitant about getting excited for this sort of thing, mainly because it will likely be populated by unconvincing animatronics instead of being fully staffed with scareactors every day. At least the latter is still a possibility. Can't say that about a dark ride.

CaptainEO95

Well if they build a "frightening house of sheer terror." then i'm all for it. However House of Horrors is not that. Unless they keep it fully staffed I guess it will be a skip attraction in about 2 visits.

Oh and I don't prefer a "cheesy dark ride " I prefer a "dark ride of sheer terror"

I can agree that House of Horrors is normally not fully staffed. When I was there last week, there were two Chuckys and no Mother Bates. What I'm saying is that HOH is frightening to an extent but I agree that it needs to be fully staffed.

AswaySuller

I'm hesitant about getting excited for this sort of thing, mainly because it will likely be populated by unconvincing animatronics instead of being fully staffed with scareactors every day. At least the latter is still a possibility. Can't say that about a dark ride.

It'll be staffed not aa's but that won't stop it from being boring after two visits!

Millionaire2K

I take it you find every other experience to be boring after 2 visits then?
My guess is he only feels this way about Haunted Houses. I mean how many times can the same house scare you? I know rides are the same. BUT rides are not built on sudden "Ahhh!!!I didnt expect that monster"

maxairmike

They have torn down a huge portion of SS44 now... At this rate the whole building should be down by the weekend...

I'm surprised at how fast they're ripping into it. It seems like they're being just slightly more exacting and careful about what they do than with the Jaws area, but not by much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom