Universal Demolishing Soundstage 44

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Wouldn't the whole copycat attraction issue be a moot point in a few years if Marvel Island goes the way of the Dodo? Yes, I know that such a change is purely speculative at this point, but if they were to alter that area of IoA, Spiderman would have to be extensively reworked or removed. Hulk and Doom are pretty simple rethemes into whatever the area becomes, but Spidey would require a complete ride overhaul, which could likely lead to a completely different style of attraction in the same building.

Just sayin'.

The topic has been beaten to death many times over. At this point its just as productive to say that Bugs Bunny is going to replace Mickey Mouse at Disney, because the amount of evidence is the same.

HTF

Negative, not my place here. Stick to their thread as its by far the best place for 44 and Phase 2 talks. Very solid info over there from there insiders and staff when it comes to Universal. Trust me they know what there talking about. ;)

AndyMagic

To be honest I don't really see why people are hesitant about sharing information that was posted by someone else on a public forum. There is nothing illegal about it and unless you are directly employed by the company, I fail to see the worry. It's one thing to re-post the picture but I fail to see the harm in discussing what you saw.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
To be honest I don't really see why people are hesitant about sharing information that was posted by someone else on a public forum. There is nothing illegal about it and unless you are directly employed by the company, I fail to see the worry. It's one thing to re-post the picture but I fail to see the harm in discussing what you saw.
What site are you referring to?

HTF

Agreed :cool:

Lee

Adventurer
Just a taste..
transbit.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom