Uni's New Plan For Potter Could Make Significant Dent To WDW

bullsforthewin

Sorry, but I don't know what rides you are riding. Spider-man is far from jerky, and Dragons is still very, very smooth. Hulk is a different story, but Dragons is still in great shape.

Now i know you are just being an apologist...both rides are very jerky....Hulk is somewhat jerky but Dragons is so bad...i damn near had a headache all day because of dragons....

TarzanRocked99-

IMNSHO....Indy is the greatest ride ever, queue included.

But, if you take Indy out of the equation....FJ and Spidey top anything Disney has done since 95.
QUOTE]

And thats the sad part, how many opportunities have they had in Florida to up the game in the past 15 years, and yet they havnt nor is there anything in the immediate future that looks like it will. In the meantime Uni continues to innovate and I have to give them credit for doing so.

disney fan 13

Yeah because you know Despicable Me is just going to be epic....wait no its not it is going to be the Hanna ride with a brand new paint job and new video for the second time...

Plus how do you know Disney does not have more stuff in the works? Im just saying that they could have stuff close to the chest

At least they change things instead of letting them rot and grow stagnent ( Ellen's energy adventure , imagination, peter pan's flight, wonders of life...) oh and if you want to talk about just changing the film then look at EO

bullsforthewin

IMNSHO....Indy is the greatest ride ever, queue included.

But, if you take Indy out of the equation....FJ and Spidey top anything Disney has done since 95.
QUOTE]

And thats the sad part, how many opportunities have they had in Florida to up the game in the past 15 years, and yet they havnt nor is there anything in the immediate future that looks like it will. In the meantime Uni continues to innovate and I have to give them credit for doing so.

How is rehashing Spiderman but with transformers innovative? How is despicable me innovative? Besides fj they are far from innovative

bullsforthewin

At least they change things instead of letting them rot and grow stagnent ( Ellen's energy adventure , imagination, peter pan's flight, wonders of life...) oh and if you want to talk about just changing the film then look at EO

Lol yeah because uni has no stale rides lol...I just can't stop laughing because of your joke of a post

disney fan 13

Lol what are you going to say next that woc is not innovative lol what trollish behavior of you but continue thinking that despicable me is groundbreaking

I believe that WOC is very innovative and cannot wait to see it on the contrary. And to be honest I do not believe that DM is innovative but at least the ride is not left to stagnate on cartoon characthers that most kids do not remember but changed to a movie that did very well in the box office and has a sequel on its way. Oh and as for the troll comment , people in glass houses should not throw stones :)

TarzanRocked99-

How is rehashing Spiderman but with transformers innovative? How is despicable me innovative? Besides fj they are far from innovative

Not every new attraction has to be innovative and in no way did I suggest that everything they do is. I consider Despicable Me to be no more than an updated version of the last two attractions that were there. This is no different than Stitch basically taking over Alien Encounter. Uni is not pushing Despicable Me as a major addition, just as a new offering this year, plus since the characters featured in the attraction are actually owned by Universal there are no more liscencing fees or regulations for them to deal with.

What I did say was that its Universal over the past decade that has set the bar for innovative attractions. Most of us have been waiting for Disney to top Spiderman and it ended up being Universal that topped themselves since Disney never stepped up to the plate and good for them for doing so, because its what should be done. With the multiple attractions soon to be announced for BOTH parks over at Uni they will do so again.

Hopefully Disney will respond

disney fan 13

Lol yeah because uni has no stale rides lol...I just can't stop laughing because of your joke of a post

Yes they do have some stale rides do I accept that, tes ( unlike you who can not understand that Disney has stale rides as well.) so please do not try and cover the fact that you can not understand that WDW ( still my favorite of the two if that has somehow gotten lost ) has stale rides as well by being offensive.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
How is it a stretch? It is the same ride system just they added a 3d screen...the sense of motion can be done with those other rides since it is the same ride technology...

I disagree, the 3D screens allows for much greater sense of motion, even though the actual physical motion may be the same. I've heard of people asking how high your vehicle goes in Spiderman during the city scene, when in fact it doesn't go up at all. The feeling of being lifted into the sky in the scene is totally convincing.

Dan

bullsforthewin

Not every new attraction has to be innovative and in no way did I suggest that everything they do is. I consider Despicable Me to be no more than an updated version of the last two attractions that were there. This is no different than Stitch basically taking over Alien Encounter. Uni is not pushing Despicable Me as a major addition, just as a new offering this year, plus since the characters featured in the attraction are actually owned by Universal there are no more liscencing fees or regulations for them to deal with.

What I did say was that its Universal over the past decade that has set the bar for innovative attractions. Most of us have been waiting for Disney to top Spiderman and it ended up being Universal that topped themselves since Disney never stepped up to the plate and good for them for doing so, because its what should be done. With the multiple attractions soon to be announced for BOTH parks over at Uni they will do so again.

Hopefully Disney will respond

Continue to think Disney has not done anything in the last decade but I can say as a matter of fact that soarin, mission space, toy story midway mania, woc, star tours 2.0 are all better than Spiderman and more innovative

Lee

Adventurer
Continue to think Disney has not done anything in the last decade but I can say as a matter of fact that soarin, mission space, toy story midway mania, woc, star tours 2.0 are all better than Spiderman and more innovative

Hardly a matter of fact. Clearly a matter of opinion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom