Union Recommends Voting Against Disney Contract Proposal

jcraycraft

Original Poster
Local6 website:

TUESDAY: Union leaders and Disney will sit down today to discuss a contract for the third time in the past six months.

-- WATCH LOCAL 6 NEWS AT NOON FOR AN UPDATE ON THIS STORY --

jcraycraft

Original Poster
Disney, Union Leaders Continue Contract Talks

Disney, Union Leaders Continue Contract Talks

POSTED: 7:33 am EDT October 12, 2004
UPDATED: 7:35 am EDT October 12, 2004

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Central Florida's largest employer will sit down with union leaders again Tuesday to discuss a contract for the third time in the past six months, according to Local 6 News.

Monday night, hundreds of workers hit the streets in Kissimmee, Fla., to voice their fight for what they call a "fair" deal with Disney.

Union members said a fair contract would include a higher raise and better benefits.

However, Disney contends that the contract on the table is fair.

"This is a very fair and competitive offer that we have on the table," Disney spokeswoman Jacquee Polak said. "We regularly analyze local and national businesses to make sure we are putting together an offer that is competitive."

"They're giving it to you with one hand and taking it back with two hands," union leader Joe Condo said.

Both sides are hopeful they can come to an agreement this week, Local 6 News reported Tuesday.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
So, six years ago, you could afford to live on less than $7/hr? Come on now. That's a stretch at best. And being in a union, you give up your VIEWS to the majority. Whatever they vote, you vote. That's how democracy works. Majority rules. And you are NOT the king of sarcasm. And certainly not the king of good judgement. It's great that you work somewhere for the fun of it. But fun doesn't pay the bills. As you are now realizing. You also said you PLANNED on working there for a year. What happened? Didn't you realize over the years that the cost of living was going up and your pay wasn't? Didn't it occur to you that you needed to make more money, and therefore, should work elsewhere, since you were operating under contract, and couldn't change the income level?

I love my job, and was offered a promotion. In that promotion, I had to take a pay CUT, as I would be eligible for commissions, where now I am not. Was told, "Oh, you'll make $350 more a week in commission. Sorry chief, you can't guarantee that. So, I think I'll stick with what I've got. And I still love my job. And didn't have to take a pay cut. It's called COMMON SENSE.

Gotta head out to work, but rest assured, I'm not done yet.

Yen_Sid1

Disney World union workers protest stalled contract negotiations
2 sides resume talks today in an effort to reach agreement over medical benefits and overtime pay.
By Sean Mussenden
Sentinel Staff Writer

October 12, 2004

Hundreds of unionized Walt Disney World workers gathered Monday night to protest stalled contract negotiations with the company.

"We're here to embarrass the company," said Joe Condo, president of the Service Trades Council.

The group represents Disney's largest collection of unionized workers, from six local unions in a wide range of jobs.

Condo told a hotel ballroom packed with 200 to 300 attractions workers, costume characters and others, that Disney's first two contract offers have been "embarrassing." The union had a rally followed by a short candle-lit march from the Radisson Resort Worldgate in Kissimmee along U.S. Highway 192.

Disney officials could not be reached for comment.

The two sides have been negotiating for seven months and are at odds over issues such as overtime pay and medical benefits. Negotiators are expected to return to the table today.

Earlier this month, members of the council turned down the company's latest offer by a 3,659-96 vote.

Union leaders had predicted failure despite Disney's offer of a 4 percent pay raise and a bonus of at least $400 each year of the three-year contract. A major sticking point in the proposal was the amount employees would pay toward health coverage.

In August, workers rejected the company's initial contract 4,122-15.

Sean Mussenden can be reached at smussenden@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5664.

waltdisny

Hennie,

Give it a rest. Denial isn't jsut a river in Egypt.

I know Texas is a whole 'nother country, but in the U.S. of A. things have gotten a lot more expensive in the past 5 years, and especially in the last two. That's reality and a FACT.

It is NOT unreasonable to believe that a person who was managing to get by 5 years ago on less than $7/hr. cannot do so today.

It is ALSO not unreasonable for that person to ask for MORE. That is a FACT according to your own posts.

It is also a FACT that people at the lowest economic tiers, such as the Disney cast, DO NOT have the power to negotiate in any meaningful way as individuals. Oh, sure, they might be able to swing a DIME or TWO but that's it.

If you were to go to Disney, and say, "Wow I really want this job, but you're going to have to kick in for the health insurance." What would they do? Tell me.

I strongly suspect they would have a jolly laugh at your face.

Disney can afford to pay these people what they diserve. Can you deny the fact that HAPPY PEOPLE MAKE MORE MONEY FOR THE COMPANY? That's a fact. Refute that, if you can.

You claim to love the free market. So tell me, it is a better investment to make a profit of 10% for 5 years, or a 5% profit for 20? Oh, BTW, you can't reinvest that money after 5 years, because the company won't be there anymore.

Over the long haul, Disney would best be served by investing in it's people. Do you deny that?

Sorry to everyone else, I tried to keep out of this, I really did.:hammer:

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Hmmm, let's see here

So, your mantra of HAPPY PEOPLE MAKE THE COMPANY MORE MONEY. Exactly how much MORE money do they make than unhappy people?And how much more do they make for their respective companies, than unhappy people? Don't make statements, when you can't back them up with REAL FACTS!!! Now, in the post previous to yours, I read where (1) of the unions, I'm assuming the union that is representing the majority, if not all, of the members, rejects a proposal from Disney of a 4% increase in annual pay, along with an annual bonus of $400 per year!!! So, if we go back to my scenario that I discussed, here I showed the annual dues of over 9 MILLION dollars per year being paid by 20k members, that 4% increase would, in effect, pay for that monthly contribution. Knowing full well that the numbers I used are general in nature, and not exact, I think it would be safe to assume that they are very close to the real world #'s being paid by members.
I say that because of an earlier post by a union member who made reference to the fact that they pay 4% in union dues. And I'd personally LOVE a $400 annual bonus.

Now on to your statements. Maybe you could live off of less than 7$/hr 6/7 years ago, but I am going to guess that most people could not. Now, if you were able to do that, and IF, as YOU say, that the increases have been so great over the last 5/6 years, let's examine something related. As has been stated repeatedly in recent reports, our economy was heading into a recession at the end of the Clinton Administration, which our current President inherited. If you, as an intelligent person can see these things happening around you, why wouldn't you then make arrangements to be able to live within your means? Whether that be thru a 2nd job, new job, etc.? Not claiming to know you, or your situation, to you make the assumption/generalization, that everyone could live much more easily on less than 7$/hr 6/7 years ago, when you couldn't possibly know the answer to that question on a mass level.

You also say that you, and others couldn't possibly negotiate on your own with Disney. Why not? If you don't like the offer, you walk away. I fail to understand the problem with working elsewhere. NO ONE in this country works/lives in a vacuum. My job isn't the only one that I could do. If I had to find work elsewhere, I would. You act as though Disney is the end all be all of jobs, and that if you can't negotiate a contract thru your union, life as you know it would be over. But, if you are having to work within the framework of union-negotiated pay, benefits, etc., then yes, you are forced into this situation, IF, and ONLY IF, YOU CHOOSE TO ALLOW IT. Again, you don't have to take the job. I'm just not getting why you are SOOOOOOO bent on the fact that life for you would be so terrible without the "protection" of a union. Like your happiness in your job is tied directly to what your union can negotiate for you. I'm unhappy, so I'm going to give the company less of me. That's what you are saying with your mantra of HAPPY PEOPLE MAKE THE COMPANY MORE MONEY. Ummm, I'm just guessing here, but have you ever heard of EHTICS?!!!! If you accept the job, you accept it lock, stock, and barrel. Anything less than 100% on a daily basis from you, is STEALING!!!
Your message always seems to be that companies should just be willing to take less profit, while paying its workers more. Umm, point of order counselor, businesses are in business to MAKE MONEY. It is NOT the MORAL OBLIGATION, as was said earlier, of the company to pay you what YOU consider a fair wage, or to keep YOU, the employee happy. Regardless of what you say, it is NOT the obligation of the company. It is your responsibility as a FREE THINKING individual to take up for yourself, and for your family. If you don't have the backbone to speak up for yourself, then you deserve whatever you get from the company.

Again, if you don't like the scenery, then change your location. You getting this yet?

And once more, I believe in the power of individuals, and not the power of big government, or the power of organizations whose job is to take from one group to give to another. And along they way, they line their pockets with the hard-earned money of those they claim to support and work for.

Once more, at this time, I would like anyone with DIRECT KNOWLEDGE, to respond to the MANY questions I have posed regarding the Disney unions, union dues, leadership pay, atty's fees, proposals, etc. etc. Just check my previous posts.

NO ONE has responded to disprove ANY of my statements or questions on this issue. I can't help that those of you who believe in the union do so. You see, I believe in you as individuals, and don't believe you need a union/ or the govt., to help you. You just need yourselves to take a stand for what you believe in as individuals, and do what you think is best for yourselves and your families. In the end, the union/disney WILL compromise YOUR needs in order to keep the lines moving. It's in both their interests to do so.

With respect to my views of unions driving up costs, I merely direct your attention to any of the stick/ball professional sports. All of which have player unions, collective bargaining, inflated salaries, inflated ticket prices, and declining attendance at events. Tell me how they have been good for their respective sports. Tell me how, in the end, they've bettered anyone, with the exception of the PLAYERS? Tell me, in turn, how those players have made their respective sports, or the entertainment value of their sports, for US, the FANS any better ;for us who PAY THEIR SALARIES. I do know that the owners, in answer to crumbling at the negotiating table, have merely passed along the costs to US, the FANS.

Maybe, and I'm NOT willing to concede this point, unions had their place. But in todays' economy, with the FREEDOMS that we ALL enjoy in this country, the power of choice, and the power of individuals is what is the greatest of all.

PhotoDave219

Ya know, i hope during your next visit to WDW, the cast members are as polite to you as you are being to them and the other people in this forum.

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Ya know Dave, this is about business. And in business, there are no friends. It's about the bottom line. I'm the one who continues to say that I believe in the power of individuals and in their ability to make a better life for themselves, without the benefit of a hand up or hand out, from government or a labor union. You, and others, are the ones saying that these same people don't have the ability to help themselves, or to negotiate on their own behalf. How many times do I have to say that? I'm not the one insulting their intelligence Dave. YOU ARE!!!

I'm sorry that you don't understand the basic premis of a business, which is to make a profit.

I'm sure that you're very grateful to your union, for protecting your job. That's fine. You have a right to your opinion, as do I. At some point in life, we all have to grow up and understand that we have to do things sometimes, that we don't want to. To accept certain REALITIES in life, and to deal with them. The continuing theme of your argument is about leveling the field between top tier earners and low tier earners. Your solution is that the top tier earners should be willing to take less profit, by giving more of that profit to its employees. What I am arguing is that those individuals have the ability to do that for themselves. They have the ability to express their concerns thru their actions. For example, once more for you Dave, if they don't like their jobs, they have the right, and the ability, to move to another job. Now, I know, some love working there and don't want to quit. Tell me though Dave, which is more important, having a low paying job, that doesn't pay the bills, keeps you at the lower tier in earnings, and doesn't allow you to progress in life, even though it makes you happy? Or, earning enough money to do the exact opposite with your life, even though it may not be the DREAM JOB that you always wanted? You see, sometimes, when life throws you lemons, you make lemonade. It's called OPTIMISM DAVE!!! It's called RESPONSIBILITY. I for one recognize the hard work, dedication, passion, and love that most who work for Disney have for the company, and the ideals for which the company was founded. I just don't believe that they need a union to represent them.

And once more for you Dave. I believe in their abilities and the power they have as individuals to not only represent themselves, but the power and ability they all possess to better themselves, without such representation.

Question is Dave, why don't YOU?!!!!

PhotoDave219

I'm not going to sit here and debate the usefullness of the labor union in the 21st century and flip back and forth between Marxist, Capitalist and Reganistic doctrines towards organised labor because this is a Disney forum, Not the National Labor Relations Board or the AFL-CIO. Its a Disney Forum. Take your ramblings and attacks elsewhere.

Atta83

Hennie, cant you just drop all this. The arguring is not getting you anywhere. So could ya just stop please, its getting annoying. We dont even know what the union is doing yet, so lets just wait to see what the unioin is going to do, OK? Thank you.

pax_65

niteobsrvr said:
People making 7 to 12 dollars an hour on average for a 40 hour work week are not going to be able to hold on much longer in this town without becoming receipients of food stamps and public housing.

Careful... Disney management might take Walt's original idea for Epcot and twist it into a giant futuristic ghetto where Disney employees can live together in poverty.

The story at Disney is similar to what's going on around corporate America. The focus today is entirely on the bottom line, and it is often short-sighted, focused more on the end of this fiscal year instead of long-term profit. In a service-oriented business like WDW, this is especially important. Good castmembers help improve satisfaction of guests, which leads to more repeat visits. Bonus programs should extend to all levels, so that everyone - from the CEO to the guy picking up trash in the restroom - has a stake in the outcome and is on the same team. Everyone works together toward the same goal, and everyone shares in the reward.

Yen_Sid1

HennieBogan1966 said:
Ya know Dave, this is about business. And in business, there are no friends. It's about the bottom line. I'm the one who continues to say that I believe in the power of individuals and in their ability to make a better life for themselves, without the benefit of a hand up or hand out, from government or a labor union. You, and others, are the ones saying that these same people don't have the ability to help themselves, or to negotiate on their own behalf. How many times do I have to say that? I'm not the one insulting their intelligence Dave. YOU ARE!!!

I'm sorry that you don't understand the basic premis of a business, which is to make a profit.

Since we are talking about the Disney company here. Do you think it is fair to the employees when the CEO hires his friend(but of course, you said there are no friends in business) Michael Ovitz, and only works for the company for a year and then gets a $106 million dollar bonus to leave the company??

Then tries to screw other long time employees who have worked for the company for 10-20 years? Just for a little pay raise and health benefits.

jcraycraft

Original Poster
Disney, Union Negotiators Back At Bargaining Table

Disney, Union Negotiators Back At Bargaining Table
Union Leaders Unsatisfied With Latest Offer

http://www.wesh.com/news/3806352/detail.html

POSTED: 1:28 pm EDT October 13, 2004
UPDATED: 1:50 pm EDT October 13, 2004

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Disney officials and union leaders are back at the bargaining table trying to hash out a contract agreement for more than 20,000 employees.

The employees have been working without a new contract since May. Their union representative said they made a counter offer to the company Wednesday morning, WESH NewChannel 2 reported.

Disney has offered a 4 percent pay increase to some lower-tier employees, but union leaders said they are not satisfied.

"The company is trying to recoup costs for health insurance that exceed the 4 percent and bonuses," said union negotiator Joe Condo.

Disney maintains that the pay rates are competitive, and that they are struggling to keep up with increasing healthcare costs. The company looks at data of other amusement parks and according to these numbers, Disney is being fair and competitive, according to Disney spokeswoman Jacquee Pollack.

A possible strike would affect thousands in the Central Florida area. In this area alone Disney employs around 52,000 people, while worldwide employment approaches 112,000.

On Monday, several hundred employees marched to show support for their union. Some carried signs with anti-Disney slogans like, "The show won’t go on." Other signs were more to the point. One said, "We deserve better contracts" and another said "Stop being greedy."

One unsatisfied employee said he has put all his trust in the union leaders.

"As far as I'm concerned, I'll do whatever they tell me to do," he said.

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Let's take these one at a time

First, of all, just because my views differ from yours Dave, doesn't make them attacks. On the contrary, I've asked repeatedly for ANYONE to respond to ANY of the questions and comments that I've posed on this issue. If some find vigorous debate on an issue annoying, I suggest you turn the channel, if you get my drift. It's one of the great things about AMERICA is that we have the freedom to express our views. It just so happens a few of you can't refute any of my comments, so you're frustrated and angry about it. I'm not attacking anyone. As I have also said repeatedly, I support the cms, and hope that they get pay raises, which they deserve and better benefits. What I have also said is that I don't personally believe that we, as FREE THINKING INDIVIDUALS, need to rely on unions to make lives better for ourselves or our families. And this also applies to the cms working for Disney.
By the way Dave, you speak of attacks, yet you continue to throw around labels like Marxist, Capitalistic, Reanistic, etc., etc. I, for one, believe in Capitalism. It's the strongest ecomonic theory in the world, and THANK GOD for it. So, you're telling me, if you owned a business, making a profit wouldn't matter to you AT ALL, as long as your employees were happy? If so, give me a call when you open up. You're the employer I've been looking for. (HaHa!!!).

Please tell me what the union has done for them? Who negotiated their last contract? And how is it that they didn't do a better job of preparing that contract for the future? Again, HOW MUCH DO THE CMS PAY THEIR LEADERSHIP AND THEIR ATTYS EACH MONTH IN DUES? Why won't someone answer those questions for me? What have you got to hide as it regards the union dues, fees, etc. etc.? Just tell us how much the cms GIVE to the union, OUT OF THEIR OWN POCKETS? And it doesn't appear to me that they've gotten their money's worth, if they are so far behind in pay.

And if you all support the cms so much, why is it that you can't acknowledge not only their hard work and dedication, but their POWER AS INDIVIDUALS? And their ability and intelligence as individuals to make their own lives better without the help of ANY union? Why is this debate about the so-called GREED of Disney, and NOT about the POWER OF THE INDIVIDUAL? Why won't any of you acknowledge that?

Could it be that what you really want is to bash Disney for supposedly being greedy, and not REALLY about your support for the cms and their needs?

All that stands between any of us reaching our goals in life, is our desire to do so. The opportunities are out there for us. I happen to love Disney, am a seasonal cm myself, and believe in the company and its employees. I just don't believe that over the long term, that unions are healthy for the company. They WILL drive up costs, whether those costs are passed along to the cms or to the guests of the parks.

Now, as for the latest report on negotiations. It seems Disney has offered a 4% increase in pay and a yearly bonus of $400. I can tell you that when I served in the Military, we did receive a yearly income increase of 4% to meet with the cost of living increase. So I certainly believe that's fair. Secondly, I don't receive a yearly bonus in my current job, and feel that's more than fair for Disney to offer. I also understand that the offer made by Disney included a 10 cents/hr increase each of the next two years. I've also not received an increase in my pay in two years at all.

Here's where things get a bit clouded for some. You see, I believe that it's up to us to decide for ourselves, AS INDIVIDUALS, what is a fair paycheck for ourselves and our families. It's OUR obligation to make sure that we make enough on a monthly basis to pay our bills, put food on the table, etc. etc.
My view is that if you accepted a contract, whether that's a union-negotiated contract, or an individual contract, we should live up to that contract. And that view goes for both sides of said contract. I DO NOT believe it is the responsibility of the EMPLOYER to make sure that you make enough to "live on". That's YOUR responsibility. For those of you who do believe that, I'm not sure where you ever came to believe that was the case. IT IS NOT. Nor should it be.

As for Michael Ovitzs' hiring/firing, you need look no further than the board, which approved his hiring. Now, Michael Eisner was the central figure in this issue. Hmmm, who recommended Michael Eisner for the top job at Disney those many years ago? None other than Roy Disney. If you read most of my posts on these boards, you will see I am NO fan of Michael Eisner. I do know this. If you go to SaveDisney.com, what you WILL find is a barrage of Disney bashing from A to Z. Certainly NOT the way, in my view, to win back us hardcore, and long time fans to YOUR way of thinking Roy and Stan. And if you look further, what you will find with the board, are many Eisner associates, friends, etc. What I don't understand is how people always seem to equate their lot in life, with someone in a position of power, who has been "keeping them down". Whether that's thru low pay, poor working conditions, lack of overtime, etc. etc. Are we to assume out here in cyber land that none of these people are capable of working anywhere except at Disney? Cause I sure don't believe that's the case. Sometimes you have to make tough choices in life. I don't disagree that if I worked at the parks, I would love working there. And if I were in their position I would hate to leave. But you know what? It's about the money. If you're not going to pay me what I need, I'm out the door. It's the price an employer has to pay, when they won't pay. But let me ask YET ANOTHER imporatant question about this issue. IF there were a strike, how long will the union be able to pay you to stay out? I'm assuming that if 9 MILLION dollars has gone into the union kitty, there has to be plenty of money to pay its members if a strike is recommended. Anyone?

Now, let me close by saying that none of my comments are worded or meant to be attacks on anyone. On the contrary, I've been very supportive and positive about that the fact that we as AMERICANS have more power as individuals than ANY company or union. That's how much I believe in people.

I'm concerned about those of you out there painting a picture that says nothing, and no one, except a union can help the cms help themselves. It says to me, and to others out here, who may not be willing to speak up, that YOU DON'T believe in the cms the way I DO. These are the most dedicated employees in all of business. Of that I have no doubt. But what needs to happen is to have min. wage changed on a national level. And that takes the power of individuals at the voting booth. Not on a picket line outside WDW.

SpaceRacer2003

Just to clarify...

It is not 4% per year + a $400 bonus. Its 4% spread over three years and a one time $400 bonus. It ends up being a 1.34% raise around 9 cents an hour per year (based on someone making $6.80 per hour). So if you read it as a 4% + a bonus & a 10cent raise, you have been misinformed. The 10 cents is the 4%.

Enough ranting and raving about the politics of it. Lets get back to what it is and will be, a labor dispute between employer and employees. It is not that hard. How about we focus on the issues? Just a thought...

Woody13

Ben Said It Best

HennieBogan1966 said:
You see, I believe that it's up to us to decide for ourselves, AS INDIVIDUALS, what is a fair paycheck for ourselves and our families. It's OUR obligation to make sure that we make enough on a monthly basis to pay our bills, put food on the table, etc. etc.
We must all hang together or assuredly we will all hang seperately. Benjamin Franklin

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Okay, Space.

I stand corrected on the numbers, but was referring to a post from someone on here, who was referring to an article in a local (fla.) newspaper.

Now, I agree those numbers are too low. And, as I've said, I agree they should be paid a better wage/benefits program.

Now, let's DO talk about the issues.

(1) Would anyone here recommend a strike at this time, based on the fact that the cms have been operating without a contract since May? If so, how much funding is available to the union members for payments during their strike? Is that even feasible at this time? How much money is in the union kitty, so to speak?

(2) What EXACTLY, is the offer being brought to the table by the labor union(s)? Is it a "realistic" offer? Or, is the union going high, in hopes of hitting a target somewhere in between?

(3) Are there merit-based increases offered to union members? If so, are these also items negotiated by the union on behalf of its members? Or is it treated much like non-union jobs, where it is left up to mgmt. to offer increases during yearly reviews?

I'm all for discussing the issues. Thanks for the info Space. That's exacltly what I've been asking for. Any chance you'd look at some of my previous posts, and try to answser those as well?

Thanks again.

jcraycraft

Original Poster
SpaceRacer2003 according to the Orlando Sentinel
Copied from below:

"Union leaders had predicted failure despite Disney's offer of a 4 percent pay raise and a bonus of at least $400 each year of the three-year contract. A major sticking point in the proposal was the amount employees would pay toward health coverage."

The way I read this is a 4% raise each year for next three years plus the $400 each year offered by Disney. Maybe a misprint in the paper???

Yen_Sid1 said:
Disney World union workers protest stalled contract negotiations
2 sides resume talks today in an effort to reach agreement over medical benefits and overtime pay.
By Sean Mussenden
Sentinel Staff Writer

October 12, 2004

Hundreds of unionized Walt Disney World workers gathered Monday night to protest stalled contract negotiations with the company.

"We're here to embarrass the company," said Joe Condo, president of the Service Trades Council.

The group represents Disney's largest collection of unionized workers, from six local unions in a wide range of jobs.

Condo told a hotel ballroom packed with 200 to 300 attractions workers, costume characters and others, that Disney's first two contract offers have been "embarrassing." The union had a rally followed by a short candle-lit march from the Radisson Resort Worldgate in Kissimmee along U.S. Highway 192.

Disney officials could not be reached for comment.

The two sides have been negotiating for seven months and are at odds over issues such as overtime pay and medical benefits. Negotiators are expected to return to the table today.

Earlier this month, members of the council turned down the company's latest offer by a 3,659-96 vote.

Union leaders had predicted failure despite Disney's offer of a 4 percent pay raise and a bonus of at least $400 each year of the three-year contract. A major sticking point in the proposal was the amount employees would pay toward health coverage.

In August, workers rejected the company's initial contract 4,122-15.

Sean Mussenden can be reached at smussenden@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5664.

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Hey JCray

As I re-read your post, I see that it seems to say that Disney is offering a 4% pay increase, and a yearly bonus of $400.00. So, it seems I was right about the bonus, which is a yearly bonus. But, it is possible that the raise is a one-time raise, and not a yearly increase.

But, that's why I keep asking for ANYONE directly connected to the issue, so that we can add light to everyones' viewpoints. I think that's the biggest problem within this debate, is that no one is willing to provide REAL numbers from actual members, or people directly connected with Disney.

And we all know how "reliable" the media is these days when it comes to reporting the news. (ahem).

But I would like to rescind my compliment to Space, as it seems like maybe Space is the one who is "misinformed".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom