under 100 days to go....!!! Anyone else?

PoohB

35 and we can't stand it! My family and the in laws are all going together:hammer: so there are 16 of us going crazy all day every day!

tinkdiva

me and my moms vacation!

we have about 103!days to go !! i cant wait !!!! just bought lugage sp? lol !! i want to start packing @@!! but to help i am slowly gettin my film developed from my trip last summer !! o well ! i am goin crazy i want to be there now!!!

summer

kmku2

63 Days!!! Just booked all of our Dinner Reservations today!!! That gave me a Little charge...Hopefully I'm not the only one that watches the Vacation Planning DVD daily...

kmku2 said:
63 Days!!! Just booked all of our Dinner Reservations today!!! That gave me a Little charge...Hopefully I'm not the only one that watches the Vacation Planning DVD daily...

lol. I was just watching the planning video last night!:animwink: 73 more days for me! Get out of school next friday and this will be the latest trip to the World i have ever taken since it's in late August. Don't want summer to go by too fast but I can't wait to go to the World!

WEDisney

34 days here. All reservations done including dinner shows and tours. Our airport just reported structural damage on their loading area so we are hoping this wont effect our leaving.

seabelis

Mee Too!

Just passed the 100 day mark myself. I'm going on 9/17 with my boyfriend. He's never been, so for me it will be like experiencing it again for the fist time.

Frontierland CM

I am also going to be there on 9/17 :sohappy:
3 guys from my church singles group and myself are headed for a guys trip, and 2 of them have never been there. It's my first trip in five years, so I am so excited to go back!

spoiledmarie

dixiegirl said:
Yahoo!!! just thought I'd spread my little bit of excitement that we have 99 more days to go till our magical trip in september!!! ..So anyone else????Come share your excitment......(sorry if its a little early for the excitment, yesterday i was watching some old disney home videos's and my favorite "Magical moments parade" was on one of them..so at the moment forgive me)...."It's time to remember the magic" !!!!! ..

September 15th ...can't come soon enough!!!!

79 Days and Counting... It can't come soon enough for us either!!

I started the count down at 120 days I think, I can't wait and we just went in February 2006 and now are going again September 2006. I noticed Dixie Girl that you are going Sept 15th.. that is our last day there.. going to MNSSHP!! I am so excited!!!
Hope you have a great trip!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom