under 100 days to go....!!! Anyone else?

Ariellen

:sohappy: 2 months, 6 days!

So close, and yet so far away...but we did book all of our dining reservations, which makes it seem more 'real'!!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Mr. WDB

I'm glad I'm not the only one giddy like a little child! Only 31 days left for me! (Or 5 more Fridays --- ooo, that does sound better!) I'm driving my co-workers crazy with my countdown. So what -- I don't care! There's still no better vacation for me than WDW; it still does something "magical" to me. It's been 4 years since we last were there (me, and my wife & 2 girls ages 9 & 6) and it's the first time we're staying at a Disney owned hotel (Port Orleans Riverside --- I stayed at Carribean Beach back in my single days, but that was about 12 years ago now!) so needless to say I'm really antsy to get there!!

Be there 7/8 -- 7/15 WOOO-HOOO!

Raptorsr

100 days for me today

Cant wait but still havent got my planning kit from 60 days ago I tried again today I hope it comes. I wish I could watch the planning kit online but only for us residents to bad. Well its 100 days till Pop century.

Kevlin

Only 19 days until we check in at the French Quarter!! We go every two years and this time I can't wait to try Soarin and EE.

mprice

12 of my friends from school and myself are leaving for WDW in 54 days!!!! We'll be staying outside of the resort :( , but in a nice house that we rented for a week for all of us for about only $75 each!!!!:sohappy: We're excited!

thepit77

24 days!!!

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Just 24 days till I get back to WDW!:p I was there this past March (got engauged at Cinderellas Royal Table) and this time going with both families should be real fun. Staying at a new hotel, Coronado Springs. Can't wait to ride Everest again! Just 24 days.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

TrentMom

One Month ago we were arriving in Walt Disney World :(

Our next trip is so far away.......535 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!:xmas:

I hope I can make it that long.

Trentmom

hokielutz

When does two weeks seem like an eternity??

A: When you are counting down your trip to WDW!!

15 Days and counting....

(now where's my packing list?)

animay

112 days. It will be just over a year since our last trip. For someone who grew up going there every couple of months and then lived in Orlando for 5 years this waiting drives me nuts. :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom