under 100 days to go....!!! Anyone else?

cdunbar

32 days!!! Which equitates out to 4 mondays!! This month of waiting is very tiring though b/c I also have my summer classes this month:brick:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
mikey said:
Hi, All. This is my first post, but I've been a long time lurker.

Excited to report we're heading back to Disney World in 79 days!

Although, for the past few years, we've found a way to make the arrival date seem a little sooner...for instance, our arrival date this year is Friday, August 25th, so we've got "Only 12 more Fridays" 'til we're there.

It sure makes the time seem more bearable when there are, say, "Only 42 more Fridays" to go!

Kungaloosh!

~mikey

...and another one crawls out of the woodwork. Welcome to the land of the posting.

Ok, enough thread drift. I like that idea. I also have only 12 more fridays until I am there because we are comming in the day before you.

Richie248

AHH I'm envious of you all! I still have 6 days until I can start the less than 100 countdown!! Happy Travelling! :wave:

hokielutz

RedGear said:
I'm to the 76 day mark and I can't wait!!!! (Only 74 days till my wedding too!!!):p

Here's wishing you and your fiance an early congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

KCBroadway

Hello!

Hello everyone! I've been a regular on this website for several months now and have FINALLY registered! I am happy to say that I am leaving for my next Disney trip in 16 days!! VERY EXCITED! It can't come fast enough!!

Dagger

You people with like a month are so lucky! Start pinching yourself now so you can try to be in the moment when you're there.

Honestly, when I have a month to go, I don't know if I'll be more excited for my wedding or WDW.

WDW to be honest!! :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom