under 100 days to go....!!! Anyone else?

FanofDinsey1981

48 days to go! (and my carry on is packed, my list is made, and I have a few pieces of clothing packed already in my brand new mickey mouse luggage from disneyshopping.com!)

DisneySam

FanofDinsey1981 said:
48 days to go! (and my carry on is packed, my list is made, and I have a few pieces of clothing packed already in my brand new mickey mouse luggage from disneyshopping.com!)

How is the luggage, I thought about ordering it for myself?

macsmom

Only 129 left for me.....and about 500 or so until the one after that. People at work can't believe I am planning that far out, but you guys sure give me hope. I know I am not the only one who plans their Disney trips so far in advance!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

danna

hokielutz

Its been a long 7 months since we started booking our trip and from back in December... it really seemed so far off that it couldn't be reached in any realistic time...

But I am happy to say that I have less than 4 days left!
:sohappy: :D :sohappy: :D :sohappy:

Anyone else with a week or less to go??

The only thing that I am unhappy about is there is too much work to do before I leave

FanofDinsey1981

DisneySam said:
How is the luggage, I thought about ordering it for myself?

really nice luggage for a really great price. I already had one piece (the garmet bag) and the three pieces for $40 bucks matched perfectly. Concidering that if you buy luggage at a department store, or even a store like Gordman's or Kohl's will run you about $100-$200 for a set of three, if not more.

And right now they are running all kinds of deals online. I think today was 20% off any purchase.

and it is in black or red (I got the black)

kennyj29

Can't Wait!!!

I have 103 days left to go but today we changed our hotel from Riverside to Wilderness Lodge, so now we are especially happy!!!!!! Thank God for the free food plan!!!!!!!!!!

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom