under 100 days to go....!!! Anyone else?

MissM

Love's thinking about taking off work Friday and heading out for a day. :lol: It's good to be a FL resident!
-m

BaTWING_2000

I know... I'm evil!!!!

You will all hate me but I can go there every night and lunch breaks... :D I've got Disney in my backyard. (I'm so close that I can hear AND SEE the fireworks every night from my bedroom window!!!!):sohappy:

Woody74

Group Therapy!

Wow, so glad that someone started this thread today!

94 Long Days to go....3 months come this Sunday!

DOUBLE DIGITS, BABEEEEEE!!!!!

1st trip since 1999 Millenium Celebration, can you believe it?

Can't remember ever being so excited to get to September...

Summer can't go fast enough! :D

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Yeah i am glad I started this...the only thing is..we all want it to get here , we count the months, weeks, days, hours...then its here ..and then its time to plan all over again........see we got our own little support system right here....

epcot28

Can't Wait!!!

94 days to go! :D This will be my 14th trip to the World. This is also my first post. Just wanted to say hi :wave: . I'm glad I found this site, where there are other Disney freaks like me:p . Nice to know I'm not alone! :sohappy:

ilovepluto23

It's not too bad to be excited this early. I'm excited for my trip but it isn't until 214 days from now!!! I have 7 months of waiting!!!

Hopefully my family and I will make our annual trip to Florida to visit Disney for our 13 time in the last 12 years. That normally takes place between July 31 and August 8, so hopefully a decision will be made soon!!

"...Thanks for Soarin' with us."

Pjmac

10 days, 6hrs. and 39min!!!!! :sohappy:
My family and I are going to Disneyworld for the first time! Have been to DCA twice but can't even imagine what this trip will be like! We are going to be there for 2 weeks! I can't even wait!!!

jsfra209

iheartdisney91 said:
WOW! have a great time! :sohappy: 26 Days for me!:sohappy: cant wait anymore!

Thank You soooo much! We leave tommorow and the wait is absolutley killing me inside!!! Although I'll tell you something else... After the trip is all said and done, its the few days before you go and the trip down there that you remember fondly..Its just really hard to wait while it's happening... :wave:

eandm

114 more!!

114 days to heavenly bliss :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

EpcotGrl

I leave in THREE DAYS and it's driving me mad.

That and the fact that I'm too excited to sleep. Anyone else do that? :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom