TTA reopening pushed back to Sep 12 2009

panther726

Very true.:shrug:

Ah, how things change in a year or two. I remember thinking that TL was the next land to get it's refurb...Not FL. :( Sad, in a way.

Word! I think TL needs a refurb more than FL. TL just looks plain outdated. Fantasyland is just having capacity issues from my understanding. Put TL and FL side by side and tell me which one needs the most help.

SirGoofy

Word! I think TL needs a refurb more than FL. TL just looks plain outdated. Fantasyland is just having capacity issues from my understanding. Put TL and FL side by side and tell me which one needs the most help.

And I quite easily say Fantasyland.

Sure some of Tomorrowland's attractions aren't the greatest, but Fantasyland is in pretty bad shape overall.

RSoxNo1

I would think that with the TTA and Space Mountain getting refurbishments, as well as the removal of the Skyway building, Tomorrowland is getting a refurbishment of sorts.

WDITrent

From someone who is a regular DLR visitor, your TL does NOT need a refurb. You should in fact love and cherish it. However, the Fantasyland over there does need a refurb.

JustInTime

From someone who is a regular DLR visitor, your TL does NOT need a refurb. You should in fact love and cherish it. However, the Fantasyland over there does need a refurb.

I am glad to hear that. I have it built up in my head that Disneyland gets everything while we get nothing. :lookaroun

EPCOT Explorer

I actually think that A-Land needs the most.:shrug:
Well, they are still the official rental car company of the Walt Disney World Resort, so I guess having a theme park sponsorship makes sense.

Ah, true. Forgot that.

SirGoofy

Ah, yeah, always forget that.:lookaroun:lol:

Just file it under "radical opinions." I'm sure some of my other thoughts have made it over there.:lookaroun

I mean not that I would complain if Aland got tons of money and attention...

raiders_of_the_lost_ark_ver2.jpg

Do it, Rasulo. Do it now.

Lee

Adventurer
I mean not that I would complain if Aland got tons of money and attention...

raiders_of_the_lost_ark_ver2.jpg

Do it, Rasulo. Do it now.

Say what? You want Jay to show Raiders in Adventureland?:veryconfu

:shrug:

Personally, I'd prefer:
FE_Poster02.jpg

Kidding...I know what you meant.:lol: I want it, too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom