Tropical Hideaway

Old Mouseketeer

Funny restroom story. Back in high school I met future Imagineer David Mumford while digging through the Disney Archive collection at the Anaheim Public Library. When he started at Imagineering in the late '70s, his first "new-guy job" was to pull all the DL restroom blueprints and go down when the park was closed and count every stall, urinal, and sink. They didn't have an accurate "as-built" to use when planning future expansion.

I never stop regretting that we lost him so young.

JD2000

I do hope the concept art showing that old style boat does not hint the movie re-theme of the Jungle Cruise is going ahead. Because we know how that went over at Pirates of the Caribbean.

Hattieboxghost110

BREAKING NEWS

After much consideration, debate, and soul-searching, it is my honor to announce our newest inductee to the Hall of Blame, TROR!

120089.jpg

Even though he is the youngest member of the club, he has solid street cred. The final decision was made after it was revealed that he was previously banned from Mice Chat.

Congratulations are in order to you my good man. In the name of Walt, make us proud!

giphy.gif

TROR

BREAKING NEWS

After much consideration, debate, and soul-searching, it is my honor to announce our newest inductee to the Hall of Blame, TROR!

120089.jpg

Even though he is the youngest member of the club, he has solid street cred. The final decision was made after it was revealed that he was previously banned from Mice Chat.

Congratulations are in order to you my good man. In the name of Walt, make us proud!

giphy.gif

I don't know what to say. I'm speechless.

Just in case anyone was wondering by the way, not only am I banned from MiceChat in the sense my account can't post anymore, I literally can't view the forums at all.
Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 11.33.52 PM.png

mickEblu

BREAKING NEWS

120089.jpg

giphy.gif

Congrats Bud! You earned this.

Lol

180º

Just in case anyone was wondering by the way, not only am I banned from MiceChat in the sense my account can't post anymore, I literally can't view the forums at all.
View attachment 267674
You’re not missing much.

By the way, I posted on MiceChat very briefly a few years ago, but then I was unable to ever sign in again because the site kept insisting I was typing in my username incorrectly. I think it had something to do with the “°” character. I probably could have emailed someone for help but by then I was already over it.

I do miss the Long Forgotten threads, though. Any chance we can convince them to move over here? They’d probably find we’re a better audience.

Last edited:

Phroobar

I actually like the articles on MiceChat (well, mostly), but, boy, that discussion board is beyond ridiculous. I tapped out when there was a heated debate over which character you'd most like to spend a whole day with in the park.
That rivaled the whole thread we had about whether Jack and Rose could both fit on that drift wood.

George Lucas on a Bench

It was never going to happen. Jack tried, but the debris upended. And no, he wasn't going to switch off with Rose and let her float in freezing water. He realized just after the debris couldn't support them both in a brief, brilliant and chilling (no pun intended) moment that he was finished and he accepted his fate.

Last edited:

SuddenStorm

View attachment 267674

Recently after you started posting here, I saw a user over there mention how you had been banned.

It's a badge of honor- wear it proudly. And trust me when I say you're not missing out on much over there.

Phroobar

It was never going to happen. Jack tried, but the debris upended. And no, he wasn't going to switch off with Rose and let her float in freezing water. He realized just after the debris couldn't support them both in a brief, brilliant and chilling (no pun intended) moment that he was finished and he accepted his fate.
Its for the best. If they survived together, Rose would just cheat on Jack with their neighbor in a car like she did in Revolutionary Road.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom