Tropical Hideaway

180º

I have just made an incredible discovery. Did you guys know there is someone on Twitter who is so obsessed with some of our users on here that he screenshots posts and tweets about them constantly? This thread is a recent point of interest, and @TROR and @Kira Nerys are recurring characters. At first, judging by the username, I thought it was a sarcastic account. But it appears to be in earnest.

EDIT: Well, I thought it was fun for a couple minutes, but after a lot of scrolling it’s just pathetic. Ugh, sorry everyone.

8D268659-EE88-48A5-8621-D2CFA52D88AA.jpeg

Last edited:

TROR

Pretty sure I know this guy. He used to harass me on Twitter for having negative opinions on Mission Breakout. He made an account on here once and posted about how pathetic it is to have negative opinions on theme parks and you should just have fun. What an idiot. Theme parks aren't for fun, you fool! They're ART!

George Lucas on a Bench

So this person now e-stalks us on our funny little forum.

They claimed I defended the charm and perfection of Sleeping Beauty's Castle vs. Cindy's castle because I had insecurities. Is that some sort of sexual reference? What's the policy with nudity on Twitter?

George Lucas on a Bench

I spent about ten uncomfortable minutes scrolling through there and it's obvious this person doesn't seem to get the tone of this forum and is completely humorless in addition to being a huge weirdo. Incidents like this boost my self esteem while simultaneously disturbing me. The posters on this forum are quirky characters and I'm usually entertained by the posts. Now that we're all being stalked and reposted by some weirdo, I'm just uncomfortable.

TROR

Why does someone who's so negative and hates theme parks stalk a theme park forum site anyway? He's so full of hate, it's sad. He's the type to call people like us "anti-change" but if you told him you had a better idea for Mission Breakout he wouldn't want to hear it. Who's truly "anti-change"? Hmmm.

TROR

Just download a VPN on your PC and make a new account to mess with them:D.
A friend of mine did that, actually. He spammed the Disneyland forum with endless posts and threads about "chicken nuggets" but it was always misspelled. Every time they'd ban him, he'd just come back with a the same name but a different number at the end. Lot of fun to watch.

vancee

@TROR
Do you remember the Capt Hook guy? I saw him at the Anna and Elsa M&G in animation place and the guy went in like 3 times in a row. The cast members were talking about him and how creepy he was. I remember a supposed cast member on Micechat who worked in entertainment said that some of the princess characters were afraid of him. The supposed cast member instantly got banned on the forums, without warning.

TROR

@TROR
Do you remember the Capt Hook guy? I saw him at the Anna and Elsa M&G in animation place and the guy went in like 3 times in a row. The cast members were talking about him and how creepy he was. I remember a supposed cast member on Micechat who worked in entertainment said that some of the princess characters were afraid of him. The supposed cast member instantly got banned on the forums, without warning.
I felt bad for him because there's obvious something wrong with him, but yeah his endless princess posting was odd to say the least. You could always tell there was some discomfort with the princesses. He made a post declaring he was leaving the forums due to bullying and then was permanently banned just before I was.

Californian Elitist

@TROR

I also used to post on MC. Captain Hook was...interesting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom