News TRON Lightcycle Run Virtual Queue and Lighting Lane status

Vclguy90

It is now 1:47pm*, and with the 1pm virtual queue drop still open, this is the first time park hoppers are able to grab a BG for Tron since the ride opened!

*you can start park hopping at 1:47pm, 13 mins earlier than the promoted 2pm time
So can we infer that we should wait some time into the 1:00PM drop to have a better chance of riding at night?

DCBaker

Premium Member
The Individual Lightning Lane for TRON was available until just after 10:15am today.

IMG_0B17930C25A1-1.jpeg

cjkeating

n April as the 3rd Monday in April is Patriots Day. I’m not sure if any other states have the same break. Our towns senior class left today for their se
The Individual Lightning Lane for TRON was available until just after 10:15am today.

View attachment 710674
Does anyone know how long this post Spring break 'lull' is meant to last? Will be interesting to see the LL and 1pm drops find a plateau before next more crowded period.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Next week is Massachusetts spring break. It’s always the third week in April as the 3rd Monday in April is Patriots Day. I’m not sure if any other states have the same break. Our towns senior class left today for their senior class trip. Only about 30 kids though 😂😂
Saw lots of Sox, Pats, Celtics and Bruins apparel in the park today.

Also saw an empty can of Sam in the parking lot and more than one person arriving at MK today with some dunks.

MASSHOLE WEEK IS HERE!

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 27 Stats (4/16):
7am: 3.2 secs
1pm: 5795.6 secs, or ~1 hour 37 mins (longest yet!)

BG 175 (+5) is the last BG called for the day at 10:04pm.

Notable stoppages:
4:32 - 5:10pm

Average pace: 5-6mins/BG, 11 BGs were called from 10:00 to 10:04pm

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 3.5s -> 3.4s (-0.1s)
1pm: 4.8s -> 24m (+24m)

That does it for Day 27 of TRON Lightcycle / Run!
scatter_plot-351.png

Ayla

I'm not understanding the discrepancy between the 7am and 1pm drop. Why has it increased so much? If it was due to crowds, the earlier time would be longer, too.

Do people not know about the 1pm drop?

Michael Reid

So thoughts on my upcoming days next week.

Our plan is to do Sunday the 23rd, AK/HS then Monday the 24th Epcot/ MK

Staying on property, and the goal for Sunday is FOP and Slinky.
Monday is Guardians and Tron.

Genie + I imagine is the best route to go. ILL for FOP and Tron, with VQ or ILL for Guardians.

I’d imagine set FOP and Tron for 7am ILL for our selected times. And then for Guardians, VQ at 7am, or ILL if we decide we want to decide our times. How long has the Guardians ILL last?

TheMaxRebo

I'm not understanding the discrepancy between the 7am and 1pm drop. Why has it increased so much? If it was due to crowds, the earlier time would be longer, too.

Same thing still happens with guardians

I think it is just that everyone who wants to ride tries at 7am but then only those who didn't get one at 7am are trying at 1pm

So if out of 100 people, say 75 really want to ride and 20 kindof want to and 5 people don't

If they drop 50 VQ spots at 7am, all of those 75 people that really want one are trying.

Then at 1pm if they drop 40 more, well only 25 people who really want one are left so get their spots right away and then the 20 who kind of want one eventually try but will less urgency

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

The vast majority of guests attempt the 7am, and there are far more guests attempting it than there are slots. So just like at Cosmic Rewind, the 7am always fill in seconds regardless of attendance levels. The 1pm though is far more based on attendance.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member

It was insanely hot then subsequently rainy at MK yesterday. We left at 2ish, and the amount of people on the monorail and ferries was greater than expected at that hour.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom