News TRON Lightcycle Run Virtual Queue and Lighting Lane status

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I saw that Genie+ was still at $35 this week which surprised me but some areas of the US have this week off and the UK is still on break ... I think next week will be the real first chance to see impact of less peak crowds
Yes next week will be the time to see if they will drop down from $35 as attendance should be noticeable less

DisneyDreamer08

Next week is Massachusetts spring break. It’s always the third week in April as the 3rd Monday in April is Patriots Day. I’m not sure if any other states have the same break. Our towns senior class left today for their senior class trip. Only about 30 kids though 😂😂

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
It looks like Tron has been reasonably reliable for a new attraction. More so than other openings at WDW and UOR in recent years.

I'm sure it also helps that Tron is a relatively low tech attraction (especially compared to Hagrids and Cosmic Rewind). The most complex part of the attraction are the trains which Vekoma has had plenty of time to perfect (both with Shanghai's ride and various other motorbike style coasters they have built over the year).

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Next week is Massachusetts spring break. It’s always the third week in April as the 3rd Monday in April is Patriots Day. I’m not sure if any other states have the same break. Our towns senior class left today for their senior class trip. Only about 30 kids though 😂😂

That'll be a nice change of accents

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 25 Stats (4/14):
7am: 4.1 secs
1pm: 11.0 secs

BG 155 (-5) is the last BG called for the day at 10pm.

Notable stoppages:
9:22 - 9:54am
3:36 - 3:52pm

Average pace: 5-6mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 3.5s -> 3.7s (+0.2s)
1pm: 5.4s -> 6.8s (+1.4s)

That does it for Day 25 of TRON Lightcycle / Run!
scatter_plot-437.png

Graph still says Soft Open; have to rebuild and redeploy the program, which takes quite a bit of work. Will be fixed soon!

TheMaxRebo

Saw G+ price down to $25 today. Also Guardians ILLs still available with 1:40pm as earliest return time so off-site guests definitely could get today

So guess expecting lower crowds so will be interesting to see how long the 1pm drop lasts today

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 26 Stats (4/14):
7am: 3.5 secs
1pm: 5587.0 secs, or ~1 hour 33 mins (longest yet!)

BG 170 (+15) is the last BG called for the day at 10pm.

Notable stoppages: None

Average pace: 5-6mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 3.8s -> 3.7s (-0.1s)
1pm: 5.0s -> 23m (+23m)

That does it for Day 26 of TRON Lightcycle / Run!
scatter_plot-360.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom