News TRON Lightcycle Run Virtual Queue and Lighting Lane status

Ayla

It was insanely hot then subsequently rainy at MK yesterday. We left at 2ish, and the amount of people on the monorail and ferries was greater than expected at that hour.
Ah, good point. I didn't factor weather into the equation. Thanks for pointing that out as a possible factor.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Ah, good point. I didn't factor weather into the equation. Thanks for pointing that out as a possible factor.
Of course.

I wanted to add, I've ridden it a few times now. From a guest perspective, yesterday- even with sold out 7am VQ - didn't feel that busy.

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 28 Stats (4/17):
7am: 3.3 secs
1pm: 4714.2 secs, or ~1 hour 19 mins

BG 190 (+15) is the last BG called for the day at 10pm.

Notable stoppages:
10:09 - 10:27am

Average pace: 5mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 3.6s -> 3.5s (-0.1s)
1pm: 11.3s -> 20m (+20m)

That does it for Day 28 of TRON Lightcycle / Run!
scatter_plot-353.png

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 29 Stats (4/18):
7am: 4.3 secs
1pm: 6065.3 secs, or ~1 hour 41 mins (longest yet!)

BG 185 (-5) is the last BG called for the day at 10pm.

Notable stoppages:
10:19 - 11:13am

Average pace: 5mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 3.7s -> 3.8s (+0.1s)
1pm: 4.2s -> 20m (+20m)

That does it for Day 29 of TRON Lightcycle / Run!
scatter_plot-394.png

Last edited:

arich35

I know it was assumed as it worked this way for Guardians, but just wanted to confirm that you do not, in fact, have to be inside Magic Kingdom to obtain a Virtual Queue slot at 1pm. You just need to have scanned into Magic Kingdom at some point before.
Thank you for posting this, I read multiple articles that had different interpretations

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 30 Stats (4/19):
7am: 3.9 secs
1pm: 10124.5 secs, or ~2 hours 49 mins
6pm: 5250.9 secs, or ~1 hour 28 mins

BG 187 (+2) is the last BG called during regular park hours at 10pm.

For EEH, resumed at 10:25pm with BG's 189-194, with BG 222 as the last BG called for the day at 12am.

Notable stoppages:
1:57 - 2:23pm

Average pace: 5-6mins/BG, 4mins/BG during EEH

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 3.5s -> 3.6s (+0.1s)
1pm: 4.2s -> 34m (+34m)
6pm: 4.6s -> 29m (+29m)

That does it for Day 30 of TRON Lightcycle / Run!
scatter_plot-501.png

harry58

Well, my ticket to see Josh Groban and Analeigh Ashford in Sweeney Todd on Broadway was over $300 after fees, and the show is only two and a half hours. That’s more than a dollar a minute, which is absolutely freaking highway robbery. On the other hand, no one put a gun to my head and made me purchase the ticket.
I know you posted this quite a while ago butt just saw. Taking my kids to "attend the tale" in june. Yes prices are outrageous. But will pay for this show, as it is my favorite. Initial reviews though say Groban is not evil enough. too "nice" god i hope not.

harry58

I did see Tim Tracker report he was told they are giving an hour grace period for now.

Hopefully they finalize what the rules will be before the official open and then highly publicize it and everyone treated the same (outside of having a good, legit excuse, should be some understanding when warranted) - I am sure there will be a desire for some to delay until it is dark out
So i rode Guardians again about a week ago. I live in Orlando about an hour from the gate. I got boarding group 19. Got out of the shower to find it had already been called before official park opening. Got there about 40 minutes past my window. Stopped at blue umbrella. They said just go get on, they are not strict about times at guardians. But they warned me that they are very strict at Tron

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom