News TRON Lightcycle Run Virtual Queue and Lighting Lane status

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
forgive my idiocy but what is DAS? i am an Orlando resident and annual pass holder but never heard of this.

harry58

If you are staying at a resort hotel, especially the monorail ones the you have no excuses, if you plan to ride Tron using the VQ then you have two hours from booking at 7am to get to MK, even walking from Poly via GF will take no more than an hour at a stroll.
I do sympathise with those who are travelling by car from an hour or two away, but, if you are planning to do Tron, again, you allow extra time to get there, what is hard in being a bit organised?
I would agree with everything that you have posted... except... they start calling groups, and hence the window, before official park opening. I am an AP holder and live in Lake Nona. Takes about 40minutes to get to MK parking lot. With transport to gate and walking, that takes longer than my one hour window. If groups are called before official park open, those groups should not expire before one hour past official opening. Otherwise, I agree with your posts. We can and moan about the VQ, but it is here to stay and we need to plan for it. Not ignore it and hope to talk our way in.

BuddyThomas

I know you posted this quite a while ago butt just saw. Taking my kids to "attend the tale" in june. Yes prices are outrageous. But will pay for this show, as it is my favorite. Initial reviews though say Groban is not evil enough. too "nice" god i hope not.
It was actually fantastic, and Groban is great. I saw an early preview, and there were major sound issues. The orchestra has more than 20 pieces, and even though I was in front mezzanine, I could barely hear them or the actors. A lot of people were complaining about this on some theatre boards. Anyway, I am told that the sound issues are resolved and it should be in great shape now. Enjoy!

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 31 Stats (4/20):
7am: 4.9 secs
1pm: 10632.6 secs, or ~2 hours 57 mins

BG 195 (+8) is the last BG called for the day at 10pm. This is the best performing operational day to date.

Notable stoppages: None

Average pace: 5mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 3.5s -> 3.8s (+0.3s)
1pm: 20.5s -> 36m (+36m)

That does it for Day 31 of TRON Lightcycle / Run!
scatter_plot-374.png

Last edited:

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 32 Stats (4/21):
7am: 5.6 secs
1pm: 5225.9 secs, or ~1 hours 27 mins

BG 143 (-52) is the last BG called for the day at 8:05pm.

Notable stoppages: None

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 3.7s -> 4.0s (+0.3s)
1pm: 6.8s -> 18m (+18m)

That does it for Day 32 of TRON Lightcycle / Run!
scatter_plot-401.png

Touchdown

Did a little experiment today, I’m currently at Typhoon Lagoon and going to MK tonight, I’m also staying at the contemporary so I’m close. Before rope dropping TL, I took a stroll to MK, tapped in and left. I was able to get a VQ at 1:00. So if you are ever in a position where that works for you, know it’s possible.

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 33 Stats (4/22):
7am: 4.2 secs
1pm: 5030.7 secs, or ~1 hours 24 mins

BG 195 (+52) is the last BG called for the day at 10pm. 15 BGs were called right at 10pm.

Notable stoppages:
12:04 - 12:20pm
1:40 - 1:56pm

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 3.7s -> 3.8s (+0.1s)
1pm: 23m -> 35m (+12m)

That does it for Day 33 of TRON Lightcycle / Run!
scatter_plot-305.png

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 34 Stats (4/23):
7am: 3.8 secs
1pm: 6514.9 secs, or ~1 hours 49 mins

BG 180 (-15) is the last BG called for the day at 10pm. 15 BGs were called right at 10pm.

Notable stoppages:
9:06 - 10:27am
11:00 - 11:32am
11:48 - 12:04pm
2:40 - 2:56pm

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 3.4s -> 3.5s (+0.1s)
1pm: 24m -> 41m (+17m)

That does it for Day 34 of TRON Lightcycle / Run!
scatter_plot-274.png

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom