News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

bhg469

The physical sets in Mummy are great, but the thrill is very lacking; I rode it again last week & it feels so slow to me. Guardians is much more thrilling & fun, but yeah it's just a bunch of screens in a dark building. It's sort of the opposite of what Universal & Disney usually do tbh.
Mummy has supposedly been purposely slowed down since the refurb. The dark ride scenes were extended so you could get more of the effects. The coaster parts are definitely more intense than Guardians though. Way more G's and the launches are seemingly way faster to me. The coaster parts are just broken up between the scenes.. I sort of wish the guardians ride had more show scenes like the beginning launch so the story wasn't only loud music and muffled shouting.

ToTBellHop

Mummy has supposedly been purposely slowed down since the refurb. The dark ride scenes were extended so you could get more of the effects. The coaster parts are definitely more intense than Guardians though. Way more G's and the launches are seemingly way faster to me. The coaster parts are just broken up between the scenes.. I sort of wish the guardians ride had more show scenes like the beginning launch so the story wasn't only loud music and muffled shouting.
I agree but I think they wanted to match the frenetic pacing of the films. Slowing down mid-course isn’t how the stories are really told.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
All of the foliage is a pleasant surprise. Maybe they’ll figure something out from Storybook Circus.
I have an idea...

1666808051492.png

James Alucobond

It's looking really, really good today even compared to the already wonderful pictures from Monday just posted to this thread. About five more arched lights have been added to the individual planters in the forecourt, the tiered planters to the right of the entrance now look 100% complete, and they're preparing for even more paving. I would be fairly shocked if the path through to Storybook didn't look essentially finished by next Friday. There may be delay in landscaping the area beyond the train tracks until they wrap up installation of elements around the emergency stairway, but this is really coming together.

J4546

im interested in the backstage pathway to the speedway maintenence building, it almost looks like it will be a split pathway back there for some reason

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom