News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I was hoping for lights

Looks like they have already filled the gaps with concrete in this area...

1665603052492.png

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No

Anyone know what the purpose of the (currently neon green) structure is in the far upper right corner of this image? (it looks like a doorway at the top of the emergency steps). I assume those are emergency exit steps (they don't appear to lead anywhere), so I would assume they would want a gate with some sort of alarm on it to prevent guests from casually going down those steps (or maybe to even alert the ride ops that the gate has been opened), but the portal-way like arch they built seems like overkill...

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Anyone know what the purpose of the (currently neon green) structure is in the far upper right corner of this image? (it looks like a doorway at the top of the emergency steps). I assume those are emergency exit steps (they don't appear to lead anywhere), so I would assume they would want a gate with some sort of alarm on it to prevent guests from casually going down those steps (or maybe to even alert the ride ops that the gate has been opened), but the portal-way like arch they built seems like overkill...

Just as you describe I think it is going to be a themed door leading to the emergency stairs/maintenance stairs.

1665683904140.png

ToTBellHop

I'm thinking they are selling a train package for $229 where you can have a camera on a tripod to take close action pictures of the rolling stock as it pulls up the hill. Train nuts will pay
Or it could be egress for the train in case of stoppage? Evac route?
Will the photo package include cupcakes and drinking chocolate? Asking for a friend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom