News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
It’s actually that bald Santa Claus found out he could increase capacity at WDW far sooner than anticipated and wants the parks filled ASAP. In this case, I agree with him. Strike while the iron is hot to keep butts in the seats through the 50th.

Wait... I thought they wanted fewer people in the parks, paying more money for everything? Are you saying that's NOT true??? 🤯 🤯 🤯

(aka. Disney+ isn't paying shareholder dividends and executive bonuses, people!)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Tron Light Racers. You heard it first (and sadly probably last) here.

First time I heard that was from this guy...

The plan for Speedway is a "Light Racers" overlay.

;)

Actually...

1621967610106.png

Looks like the "Tronway" got cut.
At least for this presentation. Lots of time before 2021.

SilentWindODoom

also im for a modified pixar pier being put in dhs as well, it would add a huge body of water (something the park and all parks need imo) A lot of great rides (modified from pixar pier, like a monsters inc coaster instead of inredicoaster, A sould darkride instead of TSMM etc) and would def help with the flow and crowd management at the park. Using the sunset ave farmers market as kind of a breeze through area to access the pier and also would be a cool thing to see from ToT.

Holy crap. I can't believe it would actually fit. The image is fascinating. There's so much possible expansion for the small park that would open up some of the dead-ends. Although... I think that would kill almost all the backstage area. Is there room for it to move?

The park never set out to only include real animals. Imaginary/mythical creatures were always intended. And the parks core theme is not animals themselves. The parks core themes of mans relationship with the natural world and the intrinsic value of nature are carried through Pandora.

Has there ever been any word on removing the dragon from the logo with a banshee? It feels like a no-brainer and a way to close the loop on that area of the park/the idea of mythical creatures. Also, advertises that huge new expansion effectively.

Your right creating a raptor padock is less ingenious than a large box with some screens and black lights.

Velocicoaster is a large box with statues and lights.

Personally, I wish they had moved the train station a bit and made a new, very glowy Tomorrowland Station under TRON.

That sounds cool, but I love the way they've built the entire circus area around the train station.

Rich Brownn

Holy crap. I can't believe it would actually fit. The image is fascinating. There's so much possible expansion for the small park that would open up some of the dead-ends. Although... I think that would kill almost all the backstage area. Is there room for it to move?

Has there ever been any word on removing the dragon from the logo with a banshee? It feels like a no-brainer and a way to close the loop on that area of the park/the idea of mythical creatures. Also, advertises that huge new expansion effectively.

Velocicoaster is a large box with statues and lights.

That sounds cool, but I love the way they've built the entire circus area around the train station.
You have a very strange idea of what a box looks like :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom