News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

lazyboy97o

No, you guys are having an aneurysm over a sightline that isn't even completed yet. The show building will be mostly concealed. No guests off of this forum actually care if the show building is slightly visible for an indoor roller coaster. If the flat side of Everest was visible, that would be a different story and would be quite distracting. However, for a roller coaster such as Tron and Guardians of the Galaxy, nobody cares except this forum. AND if they did "make it a work of art" as many people say they should, the entire forum would be freaking out about how ugly the design is. This forum is destined to complain about literally everything. Everything.
The show building will not be mostly concealed. That so many people, including yourself, are so adamant about lying to yourself shows it is a bigger deal than you wish to admit.

TrainsOfDisney

No guests off of this forum actually care if the show building is slightly visible for an indoor roller coaster.

“”It’s very easy to think “Oh people aren’t going to get that.” This sentiment is often used in business to excuse substandard work. I happen to think it’s the height of arrogance to assert that other theoretical “people” aren’t going to understand something that you yourself understand. Like you are better or something. That means your theoretical world of people is full of dumb people. Mine is full of smart, curious people” - Joe Rohde

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
“”It’s very easy to think “Oh people aren’t going to get that.” This sentiment is often used in business to excuse substandard work. I happen to think it’s the height of arrogance to assert that other theoretical “people” aren’t going to understand something that you yourself understand. Like you are better or something. That means your theoretical world of people is full of dumb people. Mine is full of smart, curious people” - Joe Rohde
"Tractors is so dumb." - Mater

TrainsOfDisney

If you're referring to the fact that it's visible from Epcot and blends in with Morocco, that is a myth. It was a coincidence. And cast members who have had backstage tours of Tower of Terror can tell you the same thing.

It wasn’t a coincidence that the attraction was designed to be seen as a themed building from all around including outside the park and backstage areas.

Park at DHS and tell me which looks more magical from the parking lot.... tower of terror, or Galaxies edge.

justintheharris

I didn't say they were dumb. I said people don't care.

Mike730

Yes absolutely. In 2021, everyone in the Magic Kingdom will abhor at a box that may be slightly visible from Casey Jr Circus and from the monorail. :rolleyes:
....and Seven Seas lagoon, and the monorail resorts, and the bus drop-off, and from tall rides across the park.

There's no debate that this is a cheaper, lazier, less creative way then they have done it in the past. Disney set their own bar, not us.

justintheharris

....and Seven Seas lagoon, and the monorail resorts, and the bus drop-off, and from tall rides across the park.

There's no debate that this is a cheaper, lazier, less creative way then they have done it in the past. Disney set their own bar, not us.
Oh so is there a problem you can see all of Adventureland's show buildings from Splash Mountain too? Or the show buildings from Swiss Family Robinson's Tree House? You can also see show buildings from Tower of Terror. And Expedition Everest. And Test Track. Please tell me about how you all these attractions are of poor quality because they expose show buildings.

Last edited:

Timothy_Q

Oh so is there a problem you can see all of Adventureland's show buildings from Splash Mountain too? Or the show buildings from Swiss Family Robinson's Tree House? You can also see show buildings from Tower of Terror. And Expedition Everest. And Test Track. Please tell me about how you all these attractions are of poor quality because they expose show buildings.
Do you seriously not understand the difference in the 2 scenarios you're talking about?

gerarar

Premium Member
Outdoor track support columns coming along now....soon to be track!!

More images on BlogMickey:

MrHappy

And the Seven Seas Lagoon, the Polynesian Village, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland and even the ride itself.
If anyone is at the parks and reading this, can you send over some pics of the (construction) building from these various POVs? I'll be there in a few days, but I can't wait to vomit in my mouth at the site of these viewing angles.
Side story, my last stay at the Poly (3rd floor, Tuvalu) I saw Splash mountain. So, there's that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom