• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

JoeCamel

Advertisement
@bioreconstruct just can't let go that reinforcing the train's berm next to an expansion of the retention pond isn't a sign of 'something' new coming later (after being told the permits show no new buildings in that area)...

I suppose though, there may be room for new train-side scenery there albeit no actual buildings.
Either that or he knows something........

begood524

Is it possible based on the bioreconstruct aerials showing the foundations for the track supports to determine if the layout is going to be a clone of Shanghai's? I feel like I've heard some say it's going to be a copy and others say it's going to be "based on" Shanghai's.

nbar

Will they build the show building first or put track in place and build the show building around the track? I don't recall they process they used in Shanghai

UpDog71

Is it me, or is this looking like a mirror image version of Shanghai? I'd expect the gravity building to be on the right, but here it looks like it will be on the left of the load/unload building. Amiright?

The Moles Family

Last year there was talk of this being scaled back compared to Shanghai in terms of the beautiful roof not happening? I don't think that was confirmed was it?

Top Bottom