• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

Sirwalterraleigh

Advertisement
Yes me too. I live on Space Coast FL. Some refer to it as East Central Florida and Tamp as West Central Florida so they known you are referring to each coast. Generally Florida is cut into North, Central, South by most people. Others get fancy and say North, North West or Panhandle, South, South West, etc.
Just don’t get caught cruising in “south central”...

...you’ll get eaten by a gator 🐊

JoeCamel

I haven't seen any permits for this project and based on it's location I would think it would need South Florida Water Management District approval. Those permits are usually filed at least several months before actual construction begins.
Did you ever see a SWFTMD permit for the south area next to the tracks or are my search skills lacking as usual?
Thanks and ignore me if this has been posted elsewhere.

Sorry, I didn't realize SWFWMD wasn't the controlling body for this area. SWFMD is. If you have seen the water management permit or could direct me to it I would appreciate it.

ETA: I found it in your permit thread from last year. Thank you again for doing that work.

Last edited:

TraderSam

4 reasons I like the addition of TRON:

1. ) Another new E-Ticket in MK
  2. ) I love Daft Punk's music
  3. ) It should allow Disney finally close and rebuild Space Mountain properly
  4. ) It will add a lot of futuristic aesthetic appeal to Tomorrowland that I hope the rest of the land will be more cohesive later on with it.
I really hope they bring the Shanghai Tomorrowland music by BT to MK’s Tomorrowland. That light show video on YouTube is amazing, and it has the perfect vibe for futurism. I’d love to see some similar atmospheric music and renovation go in EPCOT as well.

Bocabear

I really hope they bring the Shanghai Tomorrowland music by BT to MK’s Tomorrowland. That light show video on YouTube is amazing, and it has the perfect vibe for futurism. I’d love to see some similar atmospheric music and renovation go in EPCOT as well.
since they already own it, you can be sure they will use it...I would not count on them to record a whole new soundtrack for WDW...that's for sure.

GlacierGlacier

That slab is only for the gravity building, correct?

Also, does anyone have any idea what the weirdly shaped slabs are for? More specifically than just "Tron"

Top Bottom