Trip Report Readers Chick Chat and Guy Gabbing Thread!

fractal

@fractal heard about this on the radio on my way to work this morning. Made me think of you...

Yes, I bit too cold in my neck of the woods for cross diving but you can imagine it's done all through out Greece. Always wanted to get to Tarpon Springs this time of year to see it. I did get to our Church over the lunch hour to get our holy water.

Thanks for thinking of me!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
A close friend of over four decades unexpectedly passed last week. Her generous heart just stopped beating.

My heart is so very sad.

My sweet, thoughtful daughter sent me flowers and invited me over for dinner. For dessert she'd prepared Paula Deen's Ooey Gooey Butter Cake, knowing how much I'd enjoyed it on our recent trip to Pigeon Forge.

It was incredible!

6B3D970B-8A62-42B0-8912-2EB60471D5C0.jpeg

She kindly served a smaller portion than what we'd had at the restaurant. ;)

1673292864069.png

93boomer

Premium Member
A close friend of over four decades unexpectedly passed last week. Her generous heart just stopped beating.

My heart is so very sad.

My sweet, thoughtful daughter sent me flowers and invited me over for dinner. For dessert she'd prepared Paula Deen's Ooey Gooey Butter Cake, knowing how much I'd enjoyed it on our recent trip to Pigeon Forge.

It was incredible!

View attachment 690973

View attachment 690972
I’m so sorry! Hugs!
Awww that was so thoughtful of Em.

RememberWhen

My heart is so very sad.

It was incredible!

View attachment 690973

View attachment 690972
So sorry for your loss. ❤️ ‘Em is clearly a good egg

amjt660

Premium Member
Sorry for your loss

Robin Williams Movie GIF

Max

MinnieM123

Premium Member

My heart is so very sad.

Please accept my condolences on the passing of your close friend.

Em's cooking gesture was so kind, and I'm glad that she was there for you. ❤️

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

My heart is so very sad.

It was incredible!

View attachment 690973

View attachment 690972

So sorry for your loss. You have a fantastic daughter who knows how to take care of her mom.

Tuvalu

Premium Member

Back!Elbow!Shoulders!

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit
Premium Member

My heart is so very sad.

It was incredible!

View attachment 690973

View attachment 690972

So sorry for your loss. Glad that Em is taking good care of you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom