Treat Bags?

MissingDisney

We're surprising our DS7 and DS5 with tickets to the MNSSHP during our trip later this month. I have to find a way to hide their costumes during the trip until 'Party Time'. Do I need to bring trick-or-treat bags, too? Thanks for your help!:shrug: :wave:

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
We're surprising our DS7 and DS5 with tickets to the MNSSHP during our trip later this month. I have to find a way to hide their costumes during the trip until 'Party Time'. Do I need to bring trick-or-treat bags, too? Thanks for your help!:shrug: :wave:

MNSSHP is so fun! You'll have a great time! And no, they provide the bags. :wave:

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

We just purchased at the disney store (yes we are still lucky to have one near us) the recycleable (sp) bags...They are really cute they are halloween themed and have mickey and friends all dressed up in their costumes..I think they were $ 3.00....They are a perfect size for trick or treating!

Upvote 0

toystorymaniacs

We just purchased at the disney store (yes we are still lucky to have one near us) the recycleable (sp) bags...They are really cute they are halloween themed and have mickey and friends all dressed up in their costumes..I think they were $ 3.00....They are a perfect size for trick or treating!
We got those same bags they are so cute!

Upvote 0

MissingDisney

Original Poster

We too are lucky enough to still have "Disney" in our mall and it's only 2 miles away! (We go there often for our Disney-fix!) This is a great idea! My son actually has one from two years ago that he has kept all his 'souveneirs' (maps, tags from stuffed animals, boxes from the Pin Trader store, etc.) in from our trip last year as he insists on keeping his Disney memories together. Plus, these can be easily hidden at the bottom of my suitcase!

Thanks so much for all your info everyone. From all I hear and read about MNSSHP, I think it'll be the highlight of their trip! What kid wouldn't love to trick-or-treat at the Magic Kingdom?! Only 20 more days (but only 12 days at the office for me!)!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

dznygirl64

Pillow cases. I wonder if your Disney Hotel would let you use yours from your room?
Please dont take the pillow case in the park and make your kids look like they are from the local trailer park.The bags they give you are fine,you dont get that much candy anyway and what the give is crap anyway.Just go and have a good time like we do and throw away the candy as we pack to go home.

Upvote 0

MissingDisney

Original Poster
Please dont take the pillow case in the park and make your kids look like they are from the local trailer park.The bags they give you are fine,you dont get that much candy anyway and what the give is crap anyway.Just go and have a good time like we do and throw away the candy as we pack to go home.

No, we won't be taking the pillow cases. However, when I saw the cost of the tickets, I wouldn't be surprised if I see others using them!

Something tells me my kids would have a breakdown if I tried to throw awawy/leave the candy they got from Disney World. It'll be a nice melted conglomerate by the time we get home. THEN, I'll get to throw it out!

Upvote 0

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

Kids from trailer parks can't afford pillow cases, unless they live in a double wide.

The candy the give you is crap? Please advise our readers with your infinite female intuition as to what constitutes uncrappy candy.

Upvote 0

WDW 3

Snickers

I'll agree the candy isn't great but......... in 2006 they were giving Snickers bars on SM. I don't think it was one of the trick or treat stations because it was waaaay in at the turnstiles. No one was riding we went over and over and had our little bags half full of Snickers. 2008, no Snickers:(

Upvote 0

LJMWD

They supply the bags as you walk in ,also a guide map for treat stations,face painting parade route,ect... Have a Great Time!!!

Upvote 0

yankspy

I was just looking at pictures that people took of the candy that they brought back from the party. I saw M&M's, Smarties, Laffy Taffy, etc. That seems like the type of stuff that you would expect. It is not like it is generic or anything. :shrug:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom