Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

X-filed

They’re attractions. They attract guests to a gated experience.

Unpopular and underwhelming in your opinion? The amount of guests queuing for them at any given time suggests otherwise.
So are the majority of restrooms in Europe then.

One show has just been discontinued for a meet and greet experience. Besides, 3/4 of the theaters are empty, CM had to advertise the shows for the guests in Production Courtyard a few weeks ago. 😅

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
So are the majority of restrooms in Europe then.

One show has just been discontinued for a meet and greet experience. Besides, 3/4 of the theaters are empty, CM had to advertise the shows for the guests in Production Courtyard a few weeks ago. 😅
3/4.

Ok.

Toni25

Saw these on twitter and wow...it just hit me.

1000055557.jpg

vs
1000055556.jpg

Indy_UK

I know we are crystal balling, but how much of these updates are likely to be finished by say April 2026 half term?

I have a UK cruise booked that Im thinking of cancelling and going to Paris the following April. Disney Village will likely be done won't it? Maybe the Adventure world updates to studio 1 etc if the lake expansion isn't open?

I can also see Davy Crocket for £980 for 3 nights with tickets so I wonder the chance of by then, it being the new cabin?

cjkeating

Disney Village will likely be done won't it?
Yes and no. As with most things "2026" seems to be forming as a completing date for many projects. I'd expect the 'retail' side of DV to be done by then and a lot of place making but whether or not the PH replacement or new McDonalds is open is debatable. If they are they may have started works on further replacements on the 'dining' side of DV.
Maybe the Adventure world updates to studio 1 etc
Yes. This should be complete April 2025.
if the lake expansion isn't open?
Very much TBC depending on if they open it or early or if they wait for Frozen.
I can also see Davy Crocket for £980 for 3 nights with tickets so I wonder the chance of by then, it being the new cabin?
Yes the new cabins will be complete by then.
I know we are crystal balling, but how much of these updates are likely to be finished by say April 2026 half term?
So... I'd personally say April 2026 is pushing it for Frozen and the official rebrand of WDSP however it is possible. But at this stage very much a flip of a coin.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom