Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
4A07528C-DFC3-4AD6-BEA9-DE6A339F72D7.jpeg

91JLovesDisney

Considering how Disney already recycled WDW's Peter Pan figurines from the ‘Happiest Celebration on Earth’ for WDS’s sorcerer’s hat, I am wondering whether some of the 50 golden characters from the 50th anniversary will pop up at the Studios as well. Maybe they will become part of that new "Jardin des Tuileries“-style boulevard? Anyone has an idea when this boulevard is supposed to open or has even more details? WDW’s 50th anniversary is supposed to last until March 2023.

50th_Statues_GPRO_6-3-2021_fullRes-16x9.jpg

Source: Disney Fab 50 Character Collection
1632584941747.png

How old is this kid? 6? Should a 6 year old have a phone? Stopping to take a picture of a statue...? Disney concept art never fails to amaze me. Like, you don't actually see men in Tuxedos at strutting around Epcot...

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
View attachment 589078

How old is this kid? 6? Should a 6 year old have a phone? Stopping to take a picture of a statue...? Disney concept art never fails to amaze me. Like, you don't actually see men in Tuxedos at strutting around Epcot...
As someone who has young nephews and nieces, you'd be surprised (and maybe a bit scared) at how adept they are at technology at their age compared to their parents. My nephew, as part of his at-home classes at his kindergarten due to the pandemic, has to do home vlogs for a class with his mom. And post it publicly on Youtube.

They're not called iGen for nothing.

IMDREW

Anyone know the timetable for the DV redesign? I take it the new security gates and the whole entrance area between the two parks is scheduled to be done for the 30th anniversary. And maybe DV done before the olympics in 2024? Which would mean that would be the next project when security and entrance hub is done?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I do hope they include something between the main part of the park, and Frozen. Seems like quite a walk if there is nothing in between in the short term. Maybe some photo ops, smaller stalls, outdoor walkthroughs, that sort of thing.
The new tram station will connect to the walkway. The big question which no one has an answer for so far is what will become of the Reign of Fire area. And when.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom