• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

Just for information, Disneyland Paris asked to DCP moderator to delete the plan created by Andrew Ryan. And moderators made a mistake by confirming this is a copy of the masterplan ...
I did not know that at Walt Disney Imagineering, They work with Google earth and paint? it's not an official plan !! disney does not want this plan to be visible because even if the sizes are wrong, this false plan shows that there will be some buildings so attraction that disney does not want yet unveiled,which were unveiled by Jack Sully on Disney Central Plaza.

Look them up on Disney And More blogspot, I can't link them for some reasons but they're dating from 2 days ago.

If these get taken down by the time you see this message, just google "Andrew Ryan expansion WDS". Or "expansion plan Walt Disney Studios" and filter results by last week only.

Robbiem

RSG1025

I’ll have the indy ride over a splash any day of the week here in europe. We really don’t have that much nice weather to get soaked. Indy I can do 365 days of the year. It’s such an exiting ride and the europeans would love it!
Assuming it gets approved, I hope that DLP's version is not a direct clone of the DL or TDS version. There's so much they can do with the jeep in a temple theme without reusing the same order of show scenes. The rolling boulder finale is arguably the only scene that is integral to the ride.

I’ll have the indy ride over a splash any day of the week here in europe. We really don’t have that much nice weather to get soaked. Indy I can do 365 days of the year. It’s such an exiting ride and the europeans would love it!
Yeah that's accurate. Splash Mountain was originally planned for DLP but it was abandoned due to budget cuts and the cold weather of Paris.

I think they could just reduce how much guests get wet if they're worried about the climate. TDL managed to make Splash Mountain work even with the cold and occasionally snowy winters in Tokyo.
Paris has much colder winters than Tokyo (that isn't to say that Tokyo isn't cold during the same time of the year). The lowest recorded temperature in Paris is -24C (-11F) while Tokyo's is -9C (15F). Paris also sees temperatures below 0C (32F) many times during the year while Tokyo doesn't. That could cause the water in Splash Mountain to freeze, unless it was heated in some way. An alternative would be to close it during the winter which is a waste of potential and money.

Jungle Cruise was also abandoned in DLP due to the same reasons. In fact, the entire resort DOESN'T HAVE A SINGLE RIDE THAT GETS YOU WET. That's because of the cold winters.

AndyS2992

Jungle Cruise was also abandoned in DLP due to the same reasons.
Yes, though it was more the language barrier given guests at DLP speak English, French, Spanish, Italian and German and so can't accommodate everyone easily and it takes up a lot of space and if the tours were only in French then the jokes would be lost on most people and they are typically the main part of the Jungle Cruise experience.

Top Bottom