Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

RunningKoen

Interested in how this will work out. Andrew Ryan's work is already quoted and posted on several places.

Claims for Car Land or a Pandora attraction ..

Indy_UK

I don't think they'll do Pandora but Carsland would be cool. Could galaxies edge be only one ride because Star Tours will be staying in DLR?

croboy82

Star Tours is staying in both American parks too (as far as I know?) so that's not the reason.

Pandora has a chance IF the new movies are really successful.

mickey33

Just for information, Disneyland Paris asked to DCP moderator to delete the plan created by Andrew Ryan. And moderators made a mistake by confirming this is a copy of the masterplan ...

I did not know that at Walt Disney Imagineering, They work with Google earth and paint? it's not an official plan !! disney does not want this plan to be visible because even if the sizes are wrong, this false plan shows that there will be some buildings so attraction that disney does not want yet unveiled,which were unveiled by Jack Sully on Disney Central Plaza.

fradz

Look them up on Disney And More blogspot, I can't link them for some reasons but they're dating from 2 days ago.

If these get taken down by the time you see this message, just google "Andrew Ryan expansion WDS". Or "expansion plan Walt Disney Studios" and filter results by last week only.

fTs

image003.jpg

From: http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/2018/07/dlp-walt-disney-studios-latest.html

Seems like it was a pretty accurate recreation of the official plans then.

fradz

@feras : Also note the showbuilding between ToT and SWL. This is rumored to be Soarin but it could be anything, even a restaurant.

@fradz Do you know if the Indiana Jones clone ride is still possible for adventure land? Or is that plan off the table?
Yes, as of Tuesday it was still the one of the plans in competition for the Adventureland spot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom