Train refurb in Germany?

ABQ

They didn't file a permit for this project, I think someone needs to call Disney out on this. ;)
Couldn't get the wording correct on a permit when they're using reptilians to assemble the new track.
lizard.jpeg

TyrantBoss

When they are done refurb of the train village, they are going to theme it for "Frozen"

Why not.....they theme everything else for "Frozen"

MonorailLover

Last edited:

roj2323

I hope the swap out the track connectors as the ones pictured only maintain good conductivity for about a year before they loosen up if they don't install the joiner screws.

SpaceMountain77

The investment of time and money into this refurbishment gives me hope that the expansion pad will not be used for an elaborately themed bathroom or meet and greet in the near future.

WildcatDen

I have never done a __________ layout and I am a long time removed from my HO days, but I can see a _________ base being dramatically more stable than stone balls in sandy
It is amazing the sentences you can make by simply removing letters or words from a phrase and tossing in a blank or two. Creative editing on the scale of Soup and Salad Sandra? Keep in mind, nothing was added other than the __________.

midwest_mice

As a model train guy myself, I am glad they are doing this. It would be nice if they had actual trains running instead of just single engines.

wogwog

As a model train guy myself, I am glad they are doing this. It would be nice if they had actual trains running instead of just single engines.
A long long time ago they ran a few cars behind the engines. We can hope they will return. A welcome refurb instead of toss it out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom