Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

mightybhwk

:mad:
ugh - go back underground..............
NOT!
:p

welcome to the show - participation is encouraged.
please have a seat, but keep in mind that the first few rows are in, what we like to call, 'the splash zone'

Ha! :D

I've been wanting to go back to Disney for a while now and these forums really help. Alot has changed since 2011.

I got so flustered hearing the opening date that I finally had to create an account and "air my grievances".

I'm probably the only one here that's not happy I'm going to be there opening weekend. :happy:

PizzaPlanet

1518812988955.png

discos

I know coaster speed is really hard to gauge in a video, but does anyone have any guesses on the speed of Slinky Dog? I'm thinking about 28-30mph?

Lilincoln

I'm sure this has been answered before but what are the plans for the Pixar Place Walkway?

Will it remain open and if so, what will be in there and will it connect to Grand Avenue?

It's going to be a lonely walkway w/o the Miday Mania entrance.

SCOTLORR

I'm sure this has been answered before but what are the plans for the Pixar Place Walkway?

Will it remain open and if so, what will be in there and will it connect to Grand Avenue?

It will become backstage.

sunsetblvd26

It will become a backstage area gated off.

I too though am still stunned by the length of the exit pathway. The exit from the third track feels long enough as is right now! Surprised they couldn’t find a way to rework the inside of the building to go directly into the land (then again I don’t know the blueprints so yet might not be possible without a large closure).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom