Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

ToTBellHop

I hope there's more and better looking merchandise ... the shirts aren't very appealing. The light up Slinky might be OK. Nothing against the Alien 'ears'. The Slinky ears look a bit odd but not geared towards me so ... lol
You’ll still get that special moment when the Green Army Men drum like you’ve never seen Green Army Men drum. And you’ll finally get to meet Buzz Lightyear in a theme park! Hopefully he talks like Mickey to be able to explain the long, meandering path to the light-up-Slink-Dog-Scarf shop. “Turn right at Woody’s Round Up. Errrr....um. Then left at the Great Movie Ride. Oh wait. Then right at Animation Courtyard. Yes the place with the Stormtroopers. Then go past Starring Rolls. Errrr....remember Sweet Spells? No we don’t have candy apples anymore. Yes, I know. Snow White. But we do have bougie pop tarts! If you come again tomorrow at 7 am, you can watch the Slink Dog wait time go to infinity and beyond!”

Last edited:

Winter

I watched the behind the scenes video and I am proud for each and every individual working on this project. My problem is with TDO. This should have and needed to be much much more. Just my opinion. DHS was a ghost town last night. 10 minutes for RNRC and TOT of course that will be a thing of the past soon but we really need more. View attachment 281844View attachment 281845View attachment 281846View attachment 281844View attachment 281845View attachment 281846
Sometimes parts of the park randomly has shockingly few people there for whatever reason. Last time I went to Animal Kingdom, I pretty much walk on-ed Everest.

dtjayhawk

Sometimes parts of the park randomly has shockingly few people there for whatever reason. Last time I went to Animal Kingdom, I pretty much walk on-ed Everest.
In early January, my family walked directly into Kilimanjaro Safari in the middle of the morning. It was a cold and rainy day, but there were lots of people in the park overall.

Cmdr_Crimson

I never went on Cranium Command, could you show me what happened to that animatronic over time?
Here you go....
4562298-9228314-thumbnail.jpg

Cmdr_Crimson

Also did anyone else noticed that the former Mr. Spell that hung on the wall is now by Wheezy..

I do also hope there is a tribute to the Earfel Tower within TSL...

mickhyperion

Why is the time between dispatches expected to be 45-60 seconds when it's my understanding that attractions like Splash Mountain take 16 seconds and Space Mountain (in Disneyland) takes only 12? Maybe those times are only for load/unload and not the actual dispatch interval?

ToTBellHop

Why is the time between dispatches expected to be 45-60 seconds when it's my understanding that attractions like Splash Mountain take 16 seconds and Space Mountain (in Disneyland) takes only 12? Maybe those times are only for load/unload and not the actual dispatch interval?
I don’t know how Space loads in DL but Splash loads 3 boats at once.

MrPromey

I never went on Cranium Command, could you show me what happened to that animatronic over time?

Cmdr_Crimson has you covered.

One thing I wanted to mention since you never experienced it, was that this wasn't a ride but a show. That made the eye issue sort of worse because instead of seeing a failing AA and riding past it onto the next one, that little guy was actively with you and a major part of the attraction from beginning to end. When his eye trouble started and wasn't fixed, it was kind of a sign that the end was near.

That said, something like this happening to Wheezy would be bad - don't get me wrong - but not nearly as bad since it's just one quick part of the ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom