Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Goofyernmost

What is the building that looks like a lunch box with the cover open that is apparently the beginning of TSM's queue supposed to look like when it is done, considering that Andy's Lunch box is the building with the Circular turret (thermos maybe?) from what I can tell from the captioned pictures.

disnyfan89

And what is the building next to and slightly behind the Swirlibing Saucers near the entrance to SWGE?

That would be a covered queue section for A*S*S. Here is a glimpse of the same structure in the model.
One-Mans-Dream_Full_31192.jpg

I was at Studios last weekend for the first time since May 2017 and I am not a fan of how the transition and theming into Toy Story Land are looking. I also think the entrance will bottleneck a bit, even if they weave the lines at the beginning through Pixar Place.

ToTBellHop

Yes but when they stopped the actual studio part it started to get stale and boring.
I don’t think it needed to be an actual studio, certainly not a live-action one. A bit of its heart was ripped out when Feature Animation left though. For the rest of the park, they allowed it to stagnate, diluted some offerings, and failed to build strong additions. Ironically, the popular IP land premise would work quite well here and they are being unambitious.

Magenta Panther

I don’t think it needed to be an actual studio, certainly not a live-action one. A bit of its heart was ripped out when Feature Animation left though. For the rest of the park, they allowed it to stagnate, diluted some offerings, and failed to build strong additions. Ironically, the popular IP land premise would work quite well here and they are being unambitious.

In other words, CHEAP.

EricsBiscuit

I would call SWGE ambitious but point taken.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom